cell phones

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by stacy lulu, Feb 6, 2009.

1. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

if anyone works at a sprint store or knows about sprint. I need help.

My phones broken, i broke it within 3 months of owning it. they ripped me off by making me pay 180 for it because I needed it that day. i have no insurance so i cant do shit now...

but

can you go to the store with a used phone or old that you got from someone and say I'd like to set this as my phone without paying so much?

I went back and id have to pay 200 dollars for a rant...im not paying that at all. thats crazy.

also another question- would you recommend buying phones off of ebay?

2. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

Any UNLOCKED phone that uses the same frequencies should work. Just take out your sim card and put it in the new phone. Or, if it's not an unlocked phone, then just use one that's already on Sprint's network.

As far as buying one from ebay, as long as it's a reputable seller, I don't see why not.

3. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

what do you mean by unlocked?

id still have to go to the store and put it on my account of course. cause if something happens to it and i have to bring it in, i know theyre going to bitch

so by reputable, he has to be known to sell phones?

4. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

an unlocked phone means that it will work for multiple providers.

the sprint people shouldn't care either way.

reputable means a high approval rating on their sales

5. Gravity

Gravity #winning

I'd just see who else has one, that you could possibly exchange with. If not, you prolly shit out luck if you're under contract and only been 3 months.

Most places like suncom have used phones, that people have turned in after their upgrade, so I'd ask. If not you should be able to find a low line phone for no more than $50 dollar range.

6. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

the first one says it has heavy wear [​IMG]

second one is rated fair...with deep scratches[​IMG]

third one sounds like the best because it says only has a minor corner chip and nice screen[​IMG]

8. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

any of them should work though

9. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

alright then. I'll keep an eye on the 3rd one and watch for any new ones showing up. thank you :)

10. babyhellfire

babyhellfire Banned

I got an unlocked phone off ebay once(might have to get another one soon considering i just broke my free cell before my plan allows for me to replace it).

No problems....well other than the rzr being shit after a few months, but not the sellers problem :)

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

$25.00 CRICKET MOBILE PHONE.. $50.00 a month unlimited, And they have broadband for PCs.