Ceasefire

Discussion in 'Politics' started by odon, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

You retard, how the hell is Ron Paul in a position to "admit" what Israel's relationship with Hamas is? Can kermit the frog admit that the Fed is private?

Seriously "admitted" is a word Alex Jones uses all the time when he means "said". That's where you're getting this little speech impediment.

It is funny to see you mimic your heroes though.

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Alex Jones is certainly NOT my hero, but it's interesting to hear that you listen to him.

But I will admit that you COULD be right because he does say that a lot and I did listen to his show for a number of years. But big deal. You're just looking for any diversion you can to avoid talking about the issues. That seems to be your modus operandi. Instead of talking about what Ron Paul said, you focus on my choice of words. Typical Pointbreak... I mean Pepik... I mean Hiptastic.

3. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

OK you tell me Rat - why is a claim about the history of Israel true because Ron Paul admits - I mean says - it? Is it like the word of god or something? Did he used to be Prime Minister of Israel?

And how is pointing out that you are a pathological liar a diversion? You cannot back up the claim that Israel "created" and "controls" HAMAS. But you don't care. You have never cared whether what you say it true or not.

4. Pressed_Rat

No, but Ron Paul is a mainstream enough person to be considered "credible" in most people's eyes. Are you saying he made it up for the hell of it, because if you are then all you need to do is a little research and put the pieces together yourself. When I posted articles showing how Israel helped to fund and train Hamas, you simply ignored them and claimed that the articles didn't address my claims (well of course not overtly, you're supposed to put the information you are given together, not expect the media to come right out and tell you). This is your way of operating. When you cannot debate facts you simply attack and hope that the people here are dumb enough and gullible enough to simply take your word on it, as if you're some sort of an authority.

I could not care less about convincing you of anything because you operate with an agenda. You don't come to these forums to intelligently discuss the issues, but rather to spread your propaganda and attack people. If I thought you cared about the facts (which clearly you don't) and were for the truth, then I might take the extra time to provide you with more information. Whenever I have posted information in the past, you simply launch into one of your attacks. So fuck you, really.

5. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

**wonders if hipstatic can prove israel didnt create hamas**

6. jaycola

jaycola Member

What are Hamas’s origins?
    Hamas grew out of the Muslim Brotherhood, a religious and political organization founded in Egypt with branches throughout the Arab world. Beginning in the late 1960s, Hamas's founder and spiritual leader, Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, preached and did charitable work in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, both of which were occupied by Israel following the 1967 Six-Day War. In 1973, Yassin established al-Mujamma' al-Islami (the Islamic Center) to coordinate the Muslim Brotherhood's political activities in Gaza. Yassin founded Hamas as the Muslim Brotherhood's local political arm in December 1987, following the eruption of the first intifada, a Palestinian uprising against Israeli control of the West Bank and Gaza. Hamas published its official charter in 1988, moving decidedly away from the Muslim Brotherhood's ethos of nonviolence.

http://www.cfr.org/publication/8968/#2

7. xexon

xexon Destroyer Of Worlds

8. xexon

xexon Destroyer Of Worlds

Did I forget to mention that Obama's new Chief of Staff? How silly of me.

His father was a part of this murderous group. Proud of it too. Even to this day.

x

9. Pressed_Rat

The Muslim Brotherhood is a FREEMASONIC fraternal order.

Thanks for the link to the CFR, "Jaycola."

10. jaycola

jaycola Member

11. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

It appears everyone of importance is a Mason. And the others are all terrorists. Got to love labels.

12. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

This withdrawal is a terrible strategic move and a loss for Israel.

Expect it to shape the elections a whole lot if the terrorism continues. (which it will)

13. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

Then you should have continued killing until the arabs were wiped out. And not stopped it in time for the US inauguration. But you did, and I can only ask why?

14. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Yes, shouldn't have stopped until all the terrorists were wiped out.

Not the Arabs, the terrorists.

Why did Israel stop? Most probably U.S. pressure, and some international pressure, together with no clear direction in the offensive.

All in all, bad leadership. Olmert is an incompetent pussy.

15. Pressed_Rat

Wow, you are sick.

How do you "wipe out the terrorists" without wiping out scores of innocent civilians in the process? Besides, it appears that Israel enjoys targeting innocent children.

16. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

You don't.

17. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

I think Rat and Hillbilly will just pretend they didn't see that. Its cool the way they can make inconvenient facts disappear just by closing their eyes. Magic.

18. HawaiianEye

HawaiianEye Member

I do agree with Rubin that Israel should not have withdrawn.The US should stop trying to tell Israel what to do.When it comes to Israelis safety Israel is the boss,just like if it came to Englands safety,England makes that decision,or for that matter most any other country.

19. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

Ron Paul is widely considered a a bit of a nutcase and is not mainstream at all.
    I'm sure Ron Paul reads the same websites you do, since he's into conspiracy theories, and he's doing what you do - repeating what he heard. The fact that Ron Paul says something does not make it true, particularly when he's talking about a subject he has no expertise in. The idea that if a politician says something then that is "proof" that it is true is completely ridiculous - you would laugh if anyone else tried that.
    No, I pointed out they don't back up you claim that Israel "created" and "controls" Hamas. I obviously read your articles more closely that you do.
    That's it right there isn't it? You just admitted you articles don't back up what you say. Bait and switch. You make a claim, then post links which don't back it up and but we're supposed to just "put it together". I.e. make up the missing facts to fit the conspiracy theory, which cannot be wrong. Its exactly what I said you would do and its exactly what you did. You are a complete fake, you cannot back up what you say and you attack anyone who points it out.
    Yes, I catch you lying and I point it out. This is not a devious mossad technique, its called debating. I don't know where you go the idea that debate means you lecture us on conspiracy theories and we don't ask any questions.
    I did debate on facts. I debated specifically on facts, or lack thereof.
    No, pointing out that you cannot back up what you say is not an "attack". You just don't like people questioning your lies.
    They don't need to take my word for anything. You made a claim you can't back up. My version is everywhere - wikipedia, itself referenced to several other articles - al jazeera, etc. Your version - which you refer to as public record - doesn't seem to actually exist anywhere. But you don't care.
    Sorry weren't you just telling me about people without facts attacking other people?
    Massive hypocricy alert.
    Aha so you've got the facts hidden away somewhere and all this waffling has just been an act. Nope, not buying it.
    What you mean is that you really hate getting caught lying, so you are just going to refuse to back up anything you say. Nothing Rat says is to be questioned.
    LOLz... troll much?

20. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

Why? What are they going to do, occupy it again? I think that's a terrible idea. Look what happened in Lebanon - Hizbollah got hit, Israel left, and now here we are. Hizbollah kept itself to itself all through this latest conflict which suggests they learned their lesson. I don't think we will never see another rocket fired at Israel, but they can always go back in.

Personally I think they should have stopped after the bombing campaign.