CBD

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Zombiefood, Jan 31, 2022.

1. Zombiefood

Zombiefood Enter my world HipForums Supporter

Anyone keen on CBD or is this just Delta 8 and 9 etc ?

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I use CBD and CBG flower with my D8...

Zombiefood likes this.
  3. Zombiefood

Zombiefood Enter my world HipForums Supporter

Nice one mate. I love CBD. I have a CBDFx
    vape. Rates #1. So smooth. Infused juice-1,000 mgs.

Then I have a ridiculous amount of D8 Vapes etc. I’m not going to lie. I’m a little bit worried to try an edible ( D8 ) that shit scares my ass all
    Of a sudden it hits me……I’m good lol.

Ever since Delta 9 put dispensaries around here and is recreational. D8,
    D10, live resin, HHC It’s insane. D12
    Lol.

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I'm not in a D9 legal state. D8 is as close as I can get.

5. DeathAngel

DeathAngel Newbie

Well, I'm definitely interested in CBD, but I've also heard a lot about Delta 8 and 9 recently. Have you tried either of them? I'm curious to hear about your experience! By the way, have you checked out any online sites for edibles and cannabis derivatives? Most of them ship anywhere...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2023
  6. legalize_the_plant003

legalize_the_plant003 Members

there are a bunch of websites. i recommend buying bulk flower from a wholesaler. much better prices.

i vape delta 8 and right now i am smoking thc-o and thc-a. i would rather smoke delta 9 but i live in backwards texas. :(

7. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

I edited out the website link, we don't like to promote companies that do not support the HipForums.

There are indeed many companies online that will ship anywhere, so using that IS a great way to get around local regulations.

8. harrimoritz

harrimoritz Newbie

CBD has been gaining more popularity lately. While Delta 8 and 9 THC has unique benefits, CBD offers a non-intoxicating option for those seeking potential relief from things like anxiety, inflammation, and pain.

9. harrimoritz

harrimoritz Newbie

CBD has been gaining more popularity lately. While Delta 8 and 9 THC has unique benefits, CBD offers a non-intoxicating option for those seeking potential relief from things like anxiety, inflammation, and pain. I personally find Heirloom CBD (see the review on it at mindbodygreen.com) is an excellent addition to my self-care routine. It's important to note that not all CBD products are created equal, so do some research before purchasing.

10. harrimoritz

harrimoritz Newbie

CBD has been gaining more popularity lately. While Delta 8 and 9 THC has unique benefits, CBD offers a non-intoxicating option for those seeking potential relief from things like anxiety, inflammation, and pain. I personally find Heirloom CBD (see the review on it at mindbodygreen.com) is an excellent addition to my self-care routine. It's important to note that not all CBD products are created equal, so do some research before purchasing.

11. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I add CBD to my cannabis edibles when getting high. It helps mellow out the feeling by adding it to THC. I also take it by itself when I have feelings of anxiety coming on but don't want to couch lock myself. Only use product (if you don't make it yourself) that offers test lab reports on batches they produce. Never get it from places such as convenience stores or gas stations. Only buy online from reputable dispensaries or local CBD dispensaries. And again, check those lab reports.

12. Blair44

Blair44 Members

I tried Inheal delta 8 gummies. These gummies have an amazingly delicious taste and are packed with 50mg of pure Delta 8 extract to deliver a potent effect.Don’t eat too many. One 50 mg gummy is highly potent for an inexperienced user. Try one before taking on another.

~Zen~ likes this.
  13. DonCallis

DonCallis Members

CBD has its own unique appeal. It's known for its potential to help with relaxation, anxiety, and more, without the high associated with Delta 8 and 9. So, if you're interested in exploring CBD, you might want to check out TryTheCBD's CBD vape pens at https://www.trythecbd.com/products/cbd-vape-pen/

They offer a convenient way to experience the benefits of CBD.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2023
  14. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I really like the delta 8's....I take a 25mg, split it, take half, then an hour later take the other half.....it takes a while to get going, but it's a nice warm comfortable buzz....makes sex really great, too..