Caught with DMT

Discussion in 'DMT' started by hannawdawg, Jan 24, 2013.

1. hannawdawg

hannawdawg Guest

Hello!

I am here to get some support from other people who know and understand the power of DMT. My boyfriend has been arrested and charged with manufacturing of DMT. We were trying to explain why he was doing this, but the police and our college viewed us as insane. Obviously, it is very difficult to explain how DMT works. Most people are not open to the idea of exploring new dimensions and realities. The reason that I am posting on here is because I need help from the DMT community that understands. My boyfriend was given the opportunity to either go to rehab for a year or go to court to have a sentence ranging from 8-20 years in prison. He has had a rough life and I would like for you to take the time to read his story. I am aware that it is probably not a good idea to promote a different website on here, but I just want people who understand DMT to at least read his story. Anything beyond that entirely up to you. Thank you in advance, and enjoy the power of DMT. I know I did. ~

http://www.giveforward.com/josephsrehab

2. vulpeszerda

vulpeszerda Member

A year of rehab for DMT? What the shitting fuck?! I am so damn sick of this illogical drug war. That makes literally no sense at all.

I wish I could help you. I wish you two the absolute best of luck, seriously.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I would assume he will choose rehab. And then he will be used as a statistic to say "look at how dangerous DMT is, all these people are in rehab for it". When the fact is like many other psychedelics people pick rehab because they do not wish to be put in prison with real criminals. It is not that that actually have a problem, they are between a rock and a hard place.

It is likely he will be able to get some sort of probation that will include drug testing and meetings with a parole officer and not jail time. I know people who have been caught with things such as 100's of X pills or pounds of weed and that is what they got. In others words clearly dealing. So someone making DMT for personal use has a chance. That is if he has no prior record.

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

"For smoking a non-addictive chemical that helps in curing addiction, your choices are either a year in rehab, which you can't afford, or ten years in prison. Be thankful this is 'merica boy, they'd a shot you China."

:bigcry:

5. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

dont people have to use strong bases to extract dmt? i doubt much of that is disposed of properly. not totally relevant, but just one mark against dmt ...(could blame this on the illegal nature of it though..so THERE is the real problem)

6. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

regardless of how you feel about DMT it's still a Schedule 1 narcotic. He broke the law and will have to pay the price. Unless he's got a really good attorney.

Rule#1: Never manufacture drugs unless you are a male caucasian working a white collar job on Wallstreet.

7. floes

floes Senior Member

more then likely there will be some type of plea deal set up, depending on his age, and his past charges, will probably end up with about 5 years of probation, 200 hours of community service type of thing.

also take a look into the religous freedom restoration act.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_Freedom_Restoration_Act

a few different religions have fought and won for the use of ayahusca in court. if you had a good enough lawyer you maybe able to pull something off with that. depending on what they found. if they found final product of powder or just mimosa. there are a few different cards you can play.

good luck and blessings.

the universe has your boys back - there are alot more dimensions being put into play here. If he was using it the right way, spreading the light, supporting a positive and knowledge lifestyle and not abusing it as a drug and slinging it to make money. I personally believe there are enititys that play roles in our life once we become conscious of them. its like those subliminal images - kids see one thing, adults see another. Once we become conscious of certain aspects of life we can see alot more and alot more things come into play. I personally beleive this the most with DMT, once we become aware of that realm, the entitys in it, and they become aware of us. there can be a personal relationship built with them. You have to figure - if your boy was doing it the right way, spreading the light and knowledge of it, they may have some appreciation for him for bringing people to them to learn more about us, and for us to learn more about them. I have had some very personal experiences where i still feel they play aspects into my everyday life. i have had some amazing blessings that just have felt like the universe has guided it that way for a reason, and i see my life as being very guided by the universe. I feel if your boy has done things the right way, and has respected it - the universe will have has back.

I hope you find your blessings, even in the all the darkness.

remember it is always darkest before dawn

8. ChinaCatSunflower02

ChinaCatSunflower02 Senior Member

My question is, how do you get caught manufacturing DMT?

9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

10. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Odors and strange packages . . . drug dealing activity, etc