caught red handed

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by fitzy21, May 31, 2004.

1. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

well, i was caught yesterday. my father was looking through pics on the digital camera. and i had a few pics of me smoking a blunt on it. i swear i deleted them after i put them on my computer. but i guess not. either way, they don't care. they have known for a while, but never had caught me red handed. o-well, it was pretty funny to see there faces.

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Haha... that's funny. Are you fucked, though? If my mom found out I do it, even though it's only like once a month or every other month or something, she would probably try to take my baby and preach me full of Jesus till my cup runneth over and I killed myself. SHe's one of those people...... But I still love her. :D

3. Happy_Go_Crazy

Happy_Go_Crazy Member

Hahah! at least your parents didn't flip out! it could have been a lot worse! :p

4. fitzy21

nah, they rarely punish me anymore. they know i have my life on track as good as i could get it right now. but don't get me wrong, i've had my share of punishment in the past. mostly for eceededly drunkiness every weekend. but once i "settled" down, they stopped punishing me.

5. 7leafclover

7leafclover Member

that's cool...sounds kinda like my parents.

6. BigBong

BigBong Member

How old are you??

For the most part.. Parents tend to become easy going when it comes to pot smoking as long as you keep your "head" on straight...

7. fitzy21

me am 19, yay