Caught Nude?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by CrazyTraveler, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Since my last post I have been caught twice again in my garage nude. A couple weeks ago I had a car come up the driveway and pull right into the garage while I was working in it. They was a male driver and two female passengers. They were from a certain religious group we are all familiar with. He was very bold in his approach. I covered myself best I could with a shopcloth. He of course told me after his speech that he could redeem me. On Monday I had a female pull in the driveway from a tree service. I quickly covered hoping my wife would intercede from the house. But she hadnt noticed. The person noticed me and walked to the garagecto inform me they would be trimming branches from the powerlines. I apologized for my way of dress. Her response was. Ive came across it many times. No problem. Im thinking of posting a sign at the beginning of the driveway stating nudity beyond this point.

hoo.com and Alice in SC like this.
  2. Gerald

Gerald Member

I have been caught naked a number of times. Some years ago when I was between work and the summers here were good I spent the day at Breaker Bay. In those years there was quite a scene there and a number of us (4) were keen to push the boundaries and without any towels or anything we walked along the beach and along the edge of Wellington Harbour on the other side of the hill. There was an unwritten rule you didn't do this and were about to reach Seatoun Beach when one of the Seatoun matrons appeared and announced we were to turn back immediately otherwise there would be trouble. In March of 2014 I was working at a rural property tending a large vegetable garden. I was naked : this was usually the case on a sunny day. I would generally walk over a pipe over the stream to the house naked for tea. On this occasion I was well away from the garden and my clothes about to go over to the house when I heard voices on the road and suddenly two young people appeared at the other end. They were not the WOOFers. There was no way I could get dressed and I wondered why should I and just waited for them to reach me. We exchanged greetings. I said something like you've caught me naked. They said they were quite OK with nudity and they then crossed the pipe back to the public road. Who these members of the public were was a complete mystery as they were certainly not neighbours.

hoo.com likes this.
  3. Biwing

Biwing Member

I've been caught many times by delivery men and once while I was working my garden (1/2 acre) the neighbor lady was out walking her dog and spotted me from the woods that surrounds my property. Well she came right over and stood close in front of me talking about everything under the sun for over a half hour. She didn't seem to mind so I was totally comfortable with it. I had told her that I went this way every day and I suspect that she has walked her dog a lot more in my woods since then although she has never made it known to me.

hoo.com and NudistTed like this.
  4. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

When hubby was stationed in NJ we were in our early 20s and lived in a trailer park at the very back next to the woods. I would sunbath nude not knowing that a trail through the woods was a passage for many a young boy ! And some of the older men!

5. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Naked in parked car with HS girlfriend. Hard on did not subside as police officer shined his light on me as mf gf struggled to cover up.
    My room mates little sister walked in while I was naked, neither her nor I tried to avoid the exposure. She was a senior in hs. She stared at at my penis as we made small talk, about a year later she joined myself and a fuck buddy in a three way. She had her first bi encounter, going down on my friend as I penetrated her from behind. What a nice day that was.

6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yeah, I lived in an attached town home and was sun bathing nude one afternoon. I was putting the umbrella down that shaded the opposite side of the deck when I heard a voice saying "Your wife IS lucky"...I look in the direction of the voice and it's my neighbors wife. I immediately placed my hands over it as she said, no need to cover it...I like what I see. It was awkward talking to her for some time after that.

hoo.com, NudistTed and Alice in SC like this.
  7. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

I am always nude at home so everyone sees me nude so have never really been caught nude except once which wasn't embarrassing for me but was for the mother in law .She knows we are nudist and she is a total prude so usually rings ahead before arriving so we cover up when she is due .
    This day she arrived unannounced and I was naked and very hard and throbbing in the living room .To get shorts and something to cover I had to walk past her in the hallway her face was a picture .My mrs and I had a good laugh after wards about it .Needless to say she hardly ever comes round now and always rings when she is coming .

8. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

People have some cool stories! Fun reading. I can tell one of mine.

So, mid-eighties, I'm over at some nice elderly neighbors, they mention they can't get the lawnmower started, so I'm glad to have a look and hopefully get it going for them. I'm out back checking out the mower, crouching to investigate fuel delivery, ignition spark, etc. After a bit I happen to notice a lady in the adjacent house standing back from the glass patio doors but watching me intently. Okay, fixing a mower can be interesting... I pay her no mind as she's obviously trying to watch me thinking I can't see her doing it, and keep about it.

Curiosity gets the better of me and yeah, she's still watching. Whatever, I'll get this mower going and show her! It was one of those crank-top starter mechanisms. I'm cranking to test stuff and she's still watching to see if it will start. I don't know how I noticed but at a certain angle I happened to look down toward my leg and there it is, my entire package on full display in my shorts leg! Wow, this is what's entertaining her.

I almost got embarrassed then it hit me how cool it was actually. The thought of her checking me out for so long turned me on and, you guessed it, inflation. In short order a raging hardon is protruding prominently from my shorts leg. She's still watching and I believe I perceive a smile.

So at this point, I'm prolonging the checkout by pretending to be still checking things I already had, and made sure she got every angle and movement. It was fun and I felt like I wanted to fuck her just for her interest.

So a couple minutes of showing and I discreetly glance up, she's accompanied by a man. Not sure what to think, I head to start the thing, glance again and they're gone. Really not sure if the guy saw me or what was going on, but I got it running, and learned something.

See, from the sixties through then, we wore true shorts. This was before the man-capris stage of to the knee or below. Two, maybe three, inches cut below the center seam. Then frayed. Which, for most folks, would have meant that a compromising position could afford an onlooker with a glimpse of one's underwear. Except that I didn't wear any.

Up until this point it hadn't occurred to me that I could show the goods in those positions. I felt armed with new knowledge. I have to admit to using this technique frequently since then and it's paid off on occasion. It looks like a complete accident, and unless I'm engorged, nothing's actually out. Instead, they're looking in. It's not naked. But they're seeing everything.

I still wear my shorts like that, and haven't worn underwear since years before that happened. There's a parallel to ladies wearing skirts; one can prevent or allow a look up inside.

So, was I caught naked? Well... no, and yes!

hoo.com and Alice in SC like this.
  9. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

One time back in High School I had gone to school and must have been there for a while, I don't remember very well. But I showed up for my math class only to discover that there was a test I didn't know about, and hadn't studied at all for. Then I looked down and I was completely naked, and everyone was looking at me. Then... Oh wait-----that was a dream. Never mind...

Scarecrow13 and Alice in SC like this.
  10. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

So have you ever been caught with clothes on?

Alice in SC likes this.
  11. Mountain Valley Wolf

Man-capris? Ok, now I got why my son and stepkids always joke about my shorts and say there short-shorts. I do what I always did with my jeans that got ripped or the holes were too big. I cut the legs off and frayed them and made what I thought were perfectly acceptable shorts. Damn it! I think Capris are so feminine. Now what am I supposed to wear?!

12. Mountain Valley Wolf

I joked (a couple of posts back) about that dream of being in school naked. I do remember having a dream or two like that, though I think I was in my underwear in at least one, if not all, of them.

My wife and I have been to nude beaches, we go to clothing optional hot springs, and we went to hot springs in Japan where it would be weird to wear a bathing suit or any clothes.

I can't remember too many times being caught naked. Though I do remember I was going to ask my younger sister a question one time, and the door to her room wasn't fully shut so I opened it and stepped in to see her standing there completely naked. She got real angry and tried to cover herself up. I just walked out of the room and said, "Close the door next time!"

The one time I best remember was when I was living in Japan after spending a year in school there. I had rented a small house in a suburb of Osaka in the early 80's and was the talk of the town in that corner of the suburb. A lot of people would walk by my door and try to look in. I was friendly with people but most of them were too shy and didn't have a reason to really talk to the neighborhood gaijin (foreigner) so they would just curiously walk by to see what I was doing or whatever. My door and kitchen window were right on the street. Kids would walk to and from school and pass my door which was kind of a pain----I could always hear them calling out "Harro Harro" through my door in their Engrish trying to say 'Hello.' And I could often hear them talking about the gaijin. I would joke about hanging a sign on my door that said, Kotoriya-san (Announcing my services as a kidnapper, or Mr. Kidnapper---there is not a direct English translation that does it justice, but if you combine those two concepts). I was still polite to the kids, and sometimes I would buy the neighbor kids some shaved ice or something----but you know----their nonstop interest could get irritating at times.

There was a narrow walkway to the back of my house that went between my house and the one next door. I didn't think anyone would ever walk down it. During the hot and humid summer days in Osaka I always kept the window open on that side, which faced the wall of the house next door, but with a fan did seem to help with the heat somewhat. This was at the time that I was dating my first wife. The room was a traditional Japanese style room with tatami (reed mat) floors. One afternoon my wife-to-be and I had pulled out a futon and were on the floor passionately making love. Suddenly she let out a scream and pulled my body down to hers to cover herself up. I looked to the side where she was looking only to see 4 or 5 elementary school kids staring wide-eyed through my window!

"Korra!" I yelled, and they all took off running. I started laughing pretty hard and then she did too. A day or two later one of the neighbors came over and apologized saying that his kid was one of the ones that had been watching us. I told him it was ok, and thanked him for the apology.

13. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

All the shorts talk made me remember one. Late seventies and I had 25 or so people over bbqing and partying, I was single and about 22. It was hot and I was wearing I believe tennis shorts, very short. Went inside to cool off and was slumped and relaxed in chair when the wife of a friend came in to cool off. We sat and talked a few minutes and I noticed her looking at my crotch but that use to happen a lot back then. When another friend walked in to sit down she quickly got up and went outside. When he sits down where she was he says I can see it all put your leg down. Then he says that's why she got up and left so fast. I then tell him we've been in here 10 minutes talking. All he says is " better not tell Louis about this" and laughs. Wish I had known at the time she was looking..

14. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

:D
    Wear em how you like em. When people chide me for wearing them "short", I can respond with that's how I've always worn them. Or, this is how shorts always were until the fashion nazis bastardized them. Or, what's the point of wearing them to the knee or below and get neither the benefits of shorts nor of long pants? Duh...

Of course they're not likely to get it and respond with something like looks gay or looks stupid. Their loss though. I'd choose looking stupid over being it and uncomfortable!

Another thing they'll hit you with is "jorts". How shameful! Apparently, comfortable denim and great pocket storage room is no longer a desirable clothing trait with the younger (and generally less capable) crowd. Seems they want to be different yet all the same...

15. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

Haha yes believe it or not actually offended a new friend by being clothed the first time she brought her daughter round to meet our kids unbeknown to us she had already warned her daughter we would be nude it was very strange and a lot more to the story.

16. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Do tell!

Alice in SC likes this.
  17. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

Cant really put it here it might offend some people .Lets just say she is german and very broadminded and she asked us to strip there and then and a lot more .

18. Mountain Valley Wolf

Yep---I still wear them. After all, I don't cut them down to actual short shorts, so I don't think they are gay.

19. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Anything you say can and will offend someone. We are living in times of victim mentality. But you should be free to share. The part that involves sexually explicit details should be shared under that section, though. It's okay there. Sounds like a great time without exposing the details. Imagine with...

20. TominMontana

TominMontana Members

Pretty sure my neighbors have had the misfortune of catching a eyeful of me in the yard. We do have a small bit of acreage so it's not like a residential area where backyard fences are shared. During the summers I try to take full advantage of the warm days while doing some yard chores. We do have plenty of trees and shrubs so there is a bit of coverage but then again, our front yard borders a gravel country road (not heavily traveled at all). In addition to watering and other necessary outdoor maintenance activities, I also like to just sit around in one of the law chairs not being over protective, but not flaunting either. I find it rather thrilling and extremely comfortable at the same time.

21. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I lounge in the sun on our deck naked every now and then. My wife just giggles and roles here eyes. The sun beating directly on my cock gets me hard rather quickly so I stroke one out. To my knowledge I haven't been seen by any neighbors but I'm sure it's just a matter of time until I am.

22. Alice in SC

When we first got married we lived in a tralert park in South Jersey.we were in the last lot with woods behind us. I would sun topless not knowing that it was a cut thru going to a small strip mall. That was a Fun summer!

23. TominMontana

TominMontana Members

Sounds
    like you had come to enjoy it. With me, some of the exhilaration/thrill comes from the 'getting caught' aspect. Here in the good ole USA we do live in a society that, for whatever reason, remains relatively 'prude'. Thus, being out in the buff is often seen as a big ole 'no no'. Glad you found it to be a fun summer. I'm pretty sure I would have the same attitude.

Alonso376 and Alice in SC like this.
  24. Alice in SC

The teenagers passing through enjoyed it also!

Alonso376 likes this.
  25. Alice in SC

It kept the day exciting! I would plan ways to be sure that I was seen!

26. TominMontana

TominMontana Members

I bet they did (enjoy it)

Alonso376 and Alice in SC like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.