Caught Nude?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by CrazyTraveler, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Halid

Halid Guest

When i was 15 my parents were away on holiday and my older sister (18) was looking after me and my younger sister (13). One day the two of them when shopping. Being a hot day i went for a swim in the pool. Decided to go nude. Didn't know how lomg i was there, but my sisters came home and caught me. My younger sister was shocked, but my older sister didn't really care. A couple of days later I went swimming nude again. My sisters were home. My older sister came out and went topless. Never saw her do that before, but since she didn't have tanlines, she obviously goes topless when at the beach or by the pool when I'm not around. My younger sister didn't have the courage to take her bikini off.

hoo.com likes this.
  2. Manzarak

Manzarak Members

My wife got caught nude. We were hosting a foreign college student for a couple of weeks. His bedroom was opposite ours and every morning he got up about the same time. In our room is a freestanding dressing mirror. One morning during his last week, he opened his door and caught my wife totally nude, except for the towel on her head. But, he saw her, she didn't see him. Ok, she didn't exactly get "caught," we turned the dressing mirror to an angle so that when he started to come out of his room in the morning, he would be looking right at the mirror. And right in the mirror was my wife nude, facing the mirror while "looking" through a drawer. I watched from downstairs as his door opened, then slightly closed. Finally, it closed completely. We noticed that he took a much longer shower that morning.

hoo.com likes this.
  3. RockncockSD

RockncockSD Members

Only been to a nude beach twice. I do like walking around nude at home when alone but have been caught a few times when kids arrived home unannounced. No big deal but wasn't prepared for that.

4. Yorik99

Yorik99 Member

I certainly don't give a toss if anyone catches me naked, it's the 21st century and if I was to lose my job over it, then it's not worth working for an asshole company.

5. Hydrotekk420

Hydrotekk420 Member

In 1990 I was caught on a USMC Artillery range banging an ex gf..The jarhead's showed up and I told them I wouldn't be very much longer.

6. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

As I said in another thread somewhere in HF...back in June or July I was out hiking nekkid in the desert and was confronted by a sheriff's deputy. He starts telling me that I could get ticketed for indecent exposure. Really? Who's offended out there? The is NO ONE out there! But me and him. If he's so offended, look the other f'ing way. That desert ain't small. Lots of country to look at without looking at my awesome studly naked body. Shit.

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So this is another I'm proud to be a nudist, but only when I'm home by myself and no one is watching thread?

8. Gerald

Gerald Member

I have been caught naked a number of times. Some years ago when I was between work and the summers here were good I spent the day at Breaker Bay. In those years there was quite a scene there and a number of us (4) were keen to push the boundaries and without any towels or anything we walked along the beach and along the edge of Wellington Harbour on the other side of the hill. There was an unwritten rule you didn't do this and were about to reach Seatoun Beach when one of the Seatoun matrons appeared and announced we were to turn back immediately otherwise there would be trouble. In March of year I was working at a rural property tending a large vegetable garden. I was naked : this was usually the case on a sunny day. I would generally walk over a pipe over the stream to the house naked for tea. On this occasion I was well away from the garden and my clothes about to go over to the house when I heard voices on the road and suddenly three young people appeared at the other end. They were not the WOOFers. There was no way I could get dressed and I wondered why should I and just waited for them to reach me. We exchanged greetings. I said something like you've caught me naked. They said they were quite OK with nudity and after quickly checking me out they then crossed the pipe back to the public road. Who these members of the public were was a complete mystery as they were certainly not neighbours. I had the impression afterwards that this wasn't quite accidental and they were acting on local information that there is nudity at the 'hippie place' and decided to have a look. They certainly knew the private backway into the garden.I mentioned this to the house later. Everyone roared with laughter but the reality quickly sank in, how many other randoms had there been over there. After all there is no public access. to the land..

9. nudist60

nudist60 Member

As I spend a lot of time nude around house and Garden I don't class it as being caught nude as my friends and aquatances know I will be nude and except that I don't like to wear clothing

10. Ilike tosharewife

Ilike tosharewife Members

Yes been caught nude. My wife loves exposing herself whenever possible.An on occasion if we were in a motel we would close the curtains but have one side left open enough where anyone walking by could see in.But making it appear the curtain had "Accidently got caught on a chair. We,d hear footsteps right in front of our room suddenly stop an knew someone was looking in and my hot wife would be sucking me off or stradeling me as I fucked her allowing her big tits to hang down an her sexy ass would be up in the air.An we,d really start going at it.Not knowing if the person or people watching us were young or old, male or female or what.Except on a few occasions it was a couple M-F or a cpl of guys an we could hear them talking about what they were seeing,which was a real turn-on.But we had a cpl of experiences that took us totaly by surprise.The 1st was when we were in a wooded area where there was a stream about 2
    feet deep an a waterfall in the background.We were taking nude pics of my hot wife an all of a sudden Id heard something an looked over an saw a cpl standing there watching.The girl in a really skimpy outfit.An the guy had a camera in his hand.Obviously they had came there to take some hot pics also.My wife and I were in our early 30,s and they looked to be in there teens.My wife was laid back against a big rock with her eyes closed as she fingered her hot pussy.An because of the noise from the waterfall hadnt heard any thing.But it worked out great for everyone.As we ended up with him taking some pics of my hot wife and I took some of his sexy GF after she stripped in front of me.Then got some pics of the girls together at 1st just in sexy poses,then gradually getting hotter until the girls were kissing and sucking each others tits.An finally my hot wife eating this hot young girls pussy." According to her it was her 1st time with another girl" But my wife an I thought she had said that for her BF,s benifit.Because she really seemed like she'd had some experience with girls an she,d slipped up and told my wife it was her 1st time having a guy see her with another girl........But I had another experience where Id came home an had been helping a guy I worked with build a deck onto his house.I was really dirty so I came in thru the garage an took all of my clothes off putting them ontop of the washer an went into the door going to our kitchen"totaly nude" an there,s my wife and one of her friends who,d dropped by for a visit.But it worked out pretty good.When she told her husband what happened an how she,d seen me completly nude.He said it seemed only fair he got to see my wife nude.Which he was always really checking her out.We ended up playing a really hot game of strip poker that ended up with us swapping partners after we were all totaly nude.And both of our wives sucked us off and we fucked them.Plus getting to see our wives play with each others big tits and hot wet cunts.Which my wife admitted in highschool the two of them had sucked each others big tits an ate each others pussy several times/But her friend didnt want her husband to know about that.So my wife and I both have been caught nude.Mostly planned.But a cpl of times totaly by surprise an unplanned.

11. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

I was caught many of times naked. I never wear clothes at home, but I venture out sometimes. Again, we live in a very secluded area and to really see people is our downtown area. So one morning, my daughter missed the bus and needed to go to school and she didn't want to get a mark for being late. I was in the kitchen. So instead of going upstairs and putting on some clothes, I just grabbed my keys and purse of the counter and drove her. When we got to her school, there was an empty lot. So I got close as I could and she got out. Next thing I knew, a truck pulled up on my left side.and a woman said hi. It was my old college friend. She saw me from afar and pulled up right next to me. She looked down and saw everything. So I'd explained why I was naked.and my lifestyle. We'd agreed to meet later on. She said she was really shocked to see me out her but she remembered me walking around naked in the dorm naked.

12. Tommz47

Tommz47 Member

I've been to nude beaches in Florida and a small nudist resort in Ohio.

Other than that, I have been caught several times. Nudism is relatively common, but not legal at Outer Banks, NC. We have thought we were in secluded area so we could go nude only to have someone pop across the dunes via a trail we didn't know about and catch us. Most just wave as we cover with beach towels. A few have spaced themselves down the beach, and knowing we were nudists, stripped and enjoyed the sun in the nude themselves.

I also hike nude on remote federal park trails. I carry shorts to slip on if I see or hear someone approaching. A couple of times, I have had mountain bikes coast in on me so fast I didn't have time to cover. I have had people walk into a clearing where I was sunning by running water and couldn't hear them approaching. Most act as if nothing is wrong, some giggle, and a couple have said they wished they had the courage to do that.

13. Vasssue

Vasssue Members

I've been caught a few times. The first time that I remember was when I was 14. It was the boy next door. He was 11. Everyone was out, so I decided to do a bit of topless sunbathing by the pool. I had the top of my swimsuit rolled down. When I was swimming, I took my swimsuit off. As I got out of the pool, I saw him looking over the fence.

hoo.com likes this.
  14. jen1976

jen1976 Member

I've been caught once, by my mom, but not nudity in full view .

I love to sleep nude (something she doesn't know) and one time she entered my room when I was half asleep, judging by my bare shoulders she can tell there is a good chance I am not wearing anything underneath the sheets and she just grabbed my robe and put it next to my bed before leaving the room.

15. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Yes, actually!!!

I was having a bath at my boyfriend at the times condo. He shared ownership with his mom, but stayed there most of the time. She had offered the space to her out of town friends for the evening, so him and I had to make alternate arrangements. The spare bathroom was right next to the front door.

I was in the bathtub, the bathroom door open. This guy walks through the front door, 4 hours earlier than expected. My boyfriends mom had given him the keys. When I heard him come through the door, I jumped up out of the tub and shut the bathroom door, not before he could get a full on look at me, butt ass naked and dripping wet.

I was so mad.

hoo.com likes this.
  16. reggie88

reggie88 Members

Sure,Been caught many times and walked into others!! Your more than a nudist with that special person! And just a nudist when your talking to your neighbors,friends or whoever!!!

hoo.com likes this.
  17. Vasssue

Vasssue Members

Dad caught me and my sister in the pool one night. They went out for dinner and said they would be late home. It was a warm night, so I decided to go for a swim. Just after they left, I went out to the pool and took my top off. My sister came out and took all her clothes off. So I did the same. A couple of minutes later, dad came in. He had forgotten to tell us something and found us in the pool. It was very embarrassing for both me and my sister.

louisiananudistcpl and hoo.com like this.
  18. Hairless1

Hairless1 Member

How did your Dad react?
    If he was ok with it, don't worry about it.

hoo.com likes this.
  19. Vasssue

Vasssue Members

Dad seemed a bit surprised. He told us not to be too long outside and to be careful about the neighbors. The next day, he sat us down with mom and we talked a bit more. Basically it is ok as long as we are private about it.

louisiananudistcpl and hoo.com like this.
  20. Bi-G

Bi-G Members

I have been caught naked a number of times. In gardens, out sunbathing at a local river. And even in my own house. When I was 18 I lived in a community and at least a third of us walked around naked. We lived near a tiny waterfall which was perfect for having a lovely shower in the hot summer days. The only problem there was a single track road which passed through the mountains we all lived about halfway down this road between two large towns. Anyway where we lived was a bit of a tourist spot. And sometimes cars would pull onto the grass to let other vehicles pass, this was opposite our waterfall shower. It was unbelievable how many people just stopped there just to watch us at least a third of them taking photos.

hoo.com likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.