Caught Nude?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by CrazyTraveler, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Gotta try the nude beach Sara. If you don't mind seeing n erection every now and then it's very liberating, and kinda fun.

NudistTed, Alice in SC and SaraSara like this.
  2. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Cool, but I heard it was improper for guys to sport hard-ons at nude beaches. Did I get fake news?

Granite69 and Alice in SC like this.
  3. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

No, your news is accurate but it does happen. Sometimes those things have a mind of their own

4. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Good for you Sara. Experience as many things as this world has to offer. Really good things, twice....lol

Sandra Miller and SaraSara like this.
  5. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

It's like they have their own agenda, right?? And when their mind takes over it somehow turns the upper brain off.

I guess they'd have to be somewhat tolerant of it though as long as they're not going around flaunting it or stroking it or otherwise calling attention deliberately.

Sandra Miller and idahocowboy like this.
  6. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Pretty much exactly.

7. Granite69

Granite69 Lifetime Member Lifetime Supporter

That’s when you flip over and let the sun shine on your buns. ;)

8. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

When I'm cutting the fields away from the Barn I unbutton my work dress and let it All hang out! I been caught on occasion!

9. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

What an erotic sight to behold, I'm envisioning.
    If I were to catch you, you'd have no resistance to "having your way" with me. At the very least I'd return the favor.

Sandra Miller and Alice in SC like this.
  10. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I was in the park once nude @ 2am and security came by :D

I just laid still in the grass and thankfully they didnt see me......

11. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Only place we go nude is at home and in our swimming pool in the back of our home. If the kids drop by we still stay nude their used to seeing us
    naked. In the swimming pool every one is naked...............

NudistTed likes this.
  12. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

In all of my years of going to nude beaches, I only saw it one time, and it was intentional. We were in St. Martin outside the Perch Bar where music was playing. A guy was standing outside the bar, right at the steps, with an erection that was moving up and down. My wife watched for a minute or so, and quietly said, "He's moving it in time with the music." I think he may have been trying to use it to keep time with the music, but he was too aroused, because of my wife and another female watching him, to do a very good job. I was concerned he was going to have a spontaneous ejaculation and hit my wife's naked body as she was only a few feet from him. It was a totally inappropriate display, considering the setting. We later talked to him a bit, and he was a weird dude.

If I remember correctly, that was the only time I have seen an erection on a nude beach, but then we go to family friendly nude beaches. I imagine it happens with regularity on adult beaches.

13. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Your right it does happen on the beaches and in our swimming pool at home. We have a rule in our place if you get a hard on it's in the water right away and believe it does happen and often. One wouldn't be human if it didn't now and then.

idahocowboy likes this.
  14. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Gosh when I think about years ago when I used to get nude @ night in my front yard it terrifies me!!

The next door neighbour has a camera in the window that can see part of my yard :D

Ah man!!

Granite69 likes this.
  15. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Hi, you are pretty right, the situation with the aroused guy at the bar seems to be weird. From my experiences, boners at the beach are quite rare and when they occur it’s usually either in a more private setting and intentionally or the guys act discreetly and don’t flaunt it. My impression sometimes is that the guys who tend to bring up the “beach boner problem” now and then don’t have own nude beach experiences.

I never heard of a guy getting spontaneous ejaculations just from being hard without manipulating his penis. So, at least this concern maybe was needless.

There are some sites that have off-family beach stretches for “more”, yes. But even if you are open for this and are looking for some erotic action on the beach, it’s not very funny to make use of such spots as they are usually packed full of male voyeurs.

16. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Well ... When someone says they've never been to a nude beach but have heard through others that boners are considered inappropriate and they're requesting clarification... So if you got that "impression" then there's a good chance it's because you just read it.

It happens. Pretty rare but now you can no longer say you haven't heard of it. Wet dreams are a form of it too.

That does actually sound fun, to me at least. Guys watching peacefully and respectfully adds to the eroticism. And depending on the guy(s) it could be even more erotic to invite them to join in. Jus sayin.

bananaman321 likes this.
  17. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

If you find it great while you cuddle with your friend to have a dozen of >50 yo men gathering around you in a circle of 5 meters diameter and playing with their hardons, you will be fine. For my part i don't need this kind of attention. But each to her/his own taste!

Poplo. and MasseurNaturel like this.
  18. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

It's not something I could conclude without having been in the situation. There's too many undefined variables in the scenario described. My mind can picture it as a scary nightmare or a fantastic erotic experience - and anything in between.

For starters, if we were planning to "cuddle", it wouldn't make much sense to go off in the bush. If we went off in the bush it would be for the purpose of orgasming each other, presumably by penetration. And because we were too horny to wait.

And additionally, we wouldn't be seeking out a group of men in a circle to hop in the middle of to have at it. But we're not naive, so we would have discussed the possibility of being discovered. We'd both be accepting of the fact that we could get watched and that we'd possibly be open to some group activity depending on the vibe.

Suppose it did happen like you say, and they're nice, nobody's obnoxious just admiring, and my friend is intrigued, and she says she wants to try some... I don't see a problem with them each having a turn and parting friends. But like I said it's so situationally dependant that there's no way to translate the hypothetical to reality.

19. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

St. Martin has the secluded beaches where couples can go for sex. Unfortunately, the locals all know where they are, and lurk about waiting for a couple to arrive and give them a show. They hide in the bushes and jack off watching the action. This has gained them the unsavory name of "Bushwhackers." Evidently, they are harmless, as I have never heard of one assaulting a couple. The most they do is get out in the open so the women can see their equipment and watch as they cum. They are exhibitionists as well as voyeurs.

At Cupecoy Beach, on the Dutch side, there are shallow caves where couples go for sex. The bushwhackers have learned to frequent the cliffs above the caves and watch from there. About 10 years ago a high rise condominium was built on the cliffs, so I imagine the locals have found another place from which to watch. Maybe in the water, looking toward shore? Don't know as we have always avoided these types of beaches. No need to take a chance on the unknown.

20. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

I agree, sometimes it's hard to avoid an erection regardless of who's there...lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.