Caught Nude?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by CrazyTraveler, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Your wife is very much like mine. 100% not all accidents being caught. As you know and get off if like me.

2. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Definitely did i bet. Hope he returned the favour to you.

3. Granite69

Granite69 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My general “caught nude” incidents all basically follow the same template. Hiking nude way back deep in the woods usually where it’s legal but sometimes where it’s not. People approach. Perhaps judgy people. Duh, duh, duh. All kinds of different situations and all kinds of duck and cover possibilities ranging from “easy” to “no fucking way” to “I don’t really care.” One of the great lotteries of life so to speak ... where will YOU be in the moment (both in spirit and in location) that your exposed self is about to be exposed. LOL.

4. Kirbee

Kirbee Members

Here is my Caught Nude story. Back in 1995, my wife was a bridesmaid at her cousin's wedding. My wife and I along with her parents all shared a hotel suite, meaning we each had a bedroom and a common living room and kitchenette. Saturday morning, my wife and I get up, she takes the first shower, I get naked and was getting ready. My wife finishes and I'm stark naked about 10 feet from the door when my mother-in-law comes in (doors don't lock). She asks a question that didn't need to be answered right away (where would we like to go to have breakfast). So my wife is hiding under a shower curtain leaving me to talk with my MIL. We talked for what seemed like 5 minutes. As a "caught naked bonus"....the wedding was near Tampa, FL....and my wife was involved doing what bride's maids do so I hung around with family. Then it was time to get ready, so I showed. My MIL comes in and thought I needed more soap and hands me more soap while I was in the shower. I told my wife that later in the night and she said that she has walked in on my wife in the shower several times and thinks nothing of it, so my wife says that she sees me as her actual son and not just a son-in-law. So the good news is that since she's seen me naked twice and thinks of me as her son, I have no problems being naked around her.

5. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That's refreshing actually. Modesty, at least the body showing aspect, seems so overrated.

Is she also open with her own nakedness?

Alice in SC likes this.
  6. Bnevis

Bnevis Members

Yes went to a nudist beach this summer it was amazing

Granite69, idahocowboy and joker69 like this.
  7. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Our neighbors learned a long time ago to call first before coming over.

8. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

One night my girlfriend's father and her little sister went to play tennis, leaving us alone in the house. We decided to take advantage of the situation, and started having sex in her bedroom (with the door open, unfortunately). They came back early and we were going at it. Caught in the act.

Probably the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me. Her father never mentioned it to either one of us after that night.

9. NudeMTB

NudeMTB Senior Member

Get "caught" quite often. Sometimes intentionally, sometimes not. ;)

Alice in SC likes this.
  10. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Yesterday I was in the outdoor shower doing a full body grooming. Body was covered with hair removal cream. Our shower faces the wood line and nobody is ever in there. So we have no door on it. Wouldn't you know...a neighbor and her husband came riding up through in their cart and caught me . They were all apologies. I told them to relax.

joker69, NudistTed and NudeMTB like this.
  11. NudeMTB

NudeMTB Senior Member

Dont you just hate being caught naked lol ;)

12. NudeMTB

NudeMTB Senior Member

Just flashed the post lady....does that count as being caught? :)

joker69 likes this.
  13. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2021
  14. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I always use Deep Woods Off!

15. ..

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2021
  16. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

If I would be deep in the woods with a provocative woman, such as you, I'd rather be getting it on!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.