Caught Nude?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by CrazyTraveler, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Maybe i can add some thoughts: I really don’t share this “getting caught” idea, because it implicates that being naked is something bad, criminal or obscene. You know you can get caught when driving too fast or plucking apples from your neighbor’s tree.

First of all, the stories about “getting caught” in the own flat do perturb. I think they give testimony of some crooked view about the author’s self-perception. It is just YOUR flat, and of course YOU can run around in YOUR flat as YOU like it (this is even legitimated through the legal principle of the “sanctity of the home”). There’s no reason to feel ashamed for example for going from your bed to the shower just as god made you, and been seen. If the onlooker doesn’t like it, he shouldn’t look. I would not say you should expose naked to all visitors, of course you have to do some consideration. But if you decide to stay bare finally, it’s nothing wrong or condemnable, amnd so nothing to get caught for

For example, when we go hiking nude and meet other hikers, I would never say “we got caught”, but “we met others”. I hope you understand what I mean.

2. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

double post by internet delaysorry

3. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That might be fine where you live, but here in "The land of the free and the brave" one complaint or sighting by a law enforcement officer and you're in for serious trouble! Way moreso than simply driving "too fast". Sadly, government intervention has overwhelmed us with freedom destroying regulation.

4. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

I've heard about this and I think it's pretty sad.

Of course here you also have to consider the circumstances, social customs etc. and develop some horse sense where you can go free and easy or better to cover because you'll meet others who might feel bothered and so might iniciate some trouble. So, example from 2019, you can hike nude in the Voges offsite the main trails, but when you reach the monastery of St. Odile where hikers, tourists, pilgrims and monks meet you might better put something on and not try out how it would work staying bare. On the other hand, if you hit some traditional pagan site (like the ecole des sorcières at the same mountain) and realize that only the "right" people are there, you can stay nude becauses it fits to the history of this place.

But even for a LEO there is the basic legal principle of proportionality. So even if a police guy, park ranger etc. thinks to "catch" someone who is doing something wrong, the first thing he should do ist to ask to stop the "wrong" behaviour, and when you agree (in this case by putting something on), there's no need for further intervention - case closed.

But when i see the news I sometimes have the impressions that US (an other countries' as well) LEOs sometimes don't even know the basic principles of human rights, Bill of rights etc. But this is another story i guess. BLM

5. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

Pixy, I agree with much of what you say, but I think you shouldn’t necessarily interpret the phrase “caught naked” in quite such a negative way.

I take it to mean that the exposure isn‘t intentional. Like being caught in a sudden rain shower.

Perhaps, a better way of putting it would be “accidentally being seen naked.”

Of course, no one is ever quite sure if it’s really a complete accident or has been done accidentally on purpose.

NudistTed and *pixy* like this.
  6. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Seen nude by male cousin once.

Alonso376 and bored home like this.
  7. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Perfekt! Thank you! Maybe my brain was a bit blocked yesterday.

8. Steveh

Steveh Members

Accidently???

9. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I was walked in on masturbating! :)

Yes indeed... That was awkward! :D

I don't know why I didn't hear my parents come home, but they did. I don't remember the exact circumstances but I was there on our computer chair (single computer family - which makes it more gross in my estimation...). Anywho... :blush:

I don't think anyone saw anything. But you couldn't not know what was going on there. No one said anything though.

10. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Yep. Timmy accidentally saw me in the buff.... (not that I didn’t enjoy it though)

11. Steveh

Steveh Members

Did it happen again, 'accidently"?

Alonso376 likes this.
  12. Razorbill

Razorbill Members

Mine was a beach incident. Just coming back from a long swim while on holiday in Lanzarote. My feet had just touched down when I was caught by a huge wave which lifted me up and spun around a few times. Almost on the beach by now and completely disorientated I stood up! It was only then that I realised my cozzie had gone but so did a rather large group of sunbathers. Must admit I did enjoy the applause...but not so much the laughter.

13. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Maybe...

14. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Cozzie? I had to look that up. I enjoy the different cultures presented here on this forum. BTW, did you recover your cozzie or have to find another source for your modesty?

15. Razorbill

Razorbill Members

Luckily my wife was on the beach with a King Sized towel. Nope never did get my cozzie back. Really must buy another...i'm getting complaints!

16. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

That's from who? Men? They're just jealous because their wives are salivating at the sight.

17. Razorbill

Razorbill Members

:yum: I'll take that.:yum:

18. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wow that is nice! And that's how it should be, peace officers instead of egotistical bullying indiscriminant enforcing machines.

19. Fishercat

Fishercat Members

I have been “caught” several times by housemates when I have thought that everyone was gone and I walked from my room to the bathroom or kitchen. Once received an “oh my” from a female housemate, but that has been it. No one else said anything and didn’t seem to mind. Perhaps that is why I was so “careless”. Nudity never seemed to be that big of a deal to my mates.

20. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

It was like that when I was a student. No big deal. Friends of both sexes were often fairly casual about nudity. I didn’t like it if the wrong guys saw my girlfriend who was particularly relaxed about it. Strange how attitudes change as you get older. The women enjoy it less and the men more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.