Caught Nude?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by CrazyTraveler, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Bet her friends have a good look.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Bit of an exhibitionist soooo... Never caught. :p

Jo King likes this.
  3. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

An exhibitionist who's never caught, what's that?
    ;)

4. thecuriousguy

thecuriousguy Members

Once i was buying some clothes and went to the dressing room in a day i wasn't wearing underwear. I was proving some pants when a dude opened the booth while i was naked.
    He looked down, smiled at me and closed the booth again.
    And that's when i got caught naked.

NudistTed likes this.
  5. I just like to fuck naked.

NudistTed likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

A nudist? :p

NudistTed likes this.
  7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Somewhere around 1994 or so I was doing some laundry cause I needed certain clothes for dinner that evening with the wife. The boys were at there grandmothers for the afternoon and overnight so when I dropped a load of laundry in I went up to shower. I came downstairs nude to throw the laundry in the dryer (with a hard on from bouncing down the stairs) and as I turn into the dining room there's is my wife and her sister whom got a great look. Her sister smiles, covers here mouth and I hear her say "OMG"...I headed to the laundry room to get some pants and I hear her telling my wife...That was nice Nancy, you're a lucky girl. Yes, I was embarrassed and 1/2 afraid to walk back out even with pants on but did so.

8. Steveh

Steveh Members

Lived in a duplex that had a shared basement where the washing machine and dryer was located. Was doing laundry and decided to wash what i had on also, so I stripped naked and put them in the wash. Right then, the people who shared the other half of the duplex, his wife came downstairs to the basement to do laundry too. I was standing there naked, with nothing to cover up with at all. She was surprised at first but we talked a bit before I left.
    I came back down to move the clothes from the washer to the dryer and had stayed naked, I figured she had already seen me naked so why not. I think she was waiting to hear me go down the stairs as she came into the basement again and i was naked again for her. She just put her clothes in the washer and we talked a bit more again. Same thing when i went to get them out of the dryer, she came down to move her things to the dryer, I stayed and folded all of them while naked with her there and us talking

9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Anything else happen? If so please tell. Sounds like she was interested in what she saw.

10. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

lmao

11. Steveh

Steveh Members

Actually that was pretty much it although she did it a few more times too.

LowHangers likes this.
  12. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

I have a fairly secluded yard and deck area. During the summer I often sit outside nude while reading the paper or a book., Enjoying the sun and fresh air. Unknown to me a young female insurance adjuster stopped at the house to do a random insurance inspection. I had received a email notice that a adjuster would be making the rounds. But no date or time was given. So I did not think anything about changing my normal routine. Well the adjuster said that she knocked on the door , Which I did not hear. And figured that no one was home. So she was just going to do a walk around on the outside of the house to insure that there were no major issues that the company should be aware of. Needless to say . She caught me sunning myself. It did not bother me But it sure seemed to get her a little bothered. She told me why she was there and apologized for invading my privacy. Funny part about it, she stayed and and talked for a few minutes before leaving.

13. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Why would you look suspicious? If she told the bf she saw you, then cool. If she didn't, cool. Cool either way. She could be wanting a trio with you, or sex with just you. Either of that is cool too. You got nothing to be suspicious about!

14. Fat Boy

Fat Boy Members

Got caught by daughter in-law. I was taking a vacation day. I was nude as usual been working in the shop. I came in the back door and there she was in the kitchen. Hmm I standing there i said this is a bit awkward. She smile said not at all. Now I know where you son gets it. I got what I came for I will go now. On the way out from the other room she said very nice. I smiled. Lol told my wife when she got home. We laughed.

15. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

So to answer the nude beach question first, yes I have, several times. A couple was at an actual sanctioned nude beach and it enjoyable. Another was at a private beach house with some college friends where I stripped off to their surprise but no one seemed to mind after the initial shock.
    There were several times I was "caught". One was when I was probably 17 or 18. No one was home so I decided to go out into the back yard naked. It was a big city but my back yard was fairly well protected from being seen. However a guy who had been coming over to repair things at the house saw me at that moment. Another times was when it was the middle of the night and I had to go to the bathroom. It was down the hall but decided to go there naked. As I was coming back, my sister we in the hall and she just stopped to talk. It was very dark so I don't know how much she saw but after that I always felt comfortable nude around her.

16. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

I can remember two times that were definitely unintentional on my part. One of my wife's best friends answered a phone call for me and brought the handset into our en suit bathroom. I was standing naked at the wash basin shaving. She laughed and pointed at the basin covering my genitals saying "it's good job that's there".

Another time when we also had a lady visitor, my wife left the bedroom door open after she got up in the morning. I rose just as I sleep, naked and sorted the clothes I'd discarded before going to bed. I heard a giggly voice say good morning to me. Our visitor, who I disdn't knew very well, was standing on the landing looking into the bedroom watching me tidying up in the nude.

My wife has been caught naked several times. Twice as she went to check on our first baby. First time was a fairly old builder working in our house who encountered her on the the landing when he unexpectedly came upstairs. Second was her younger brother who came to the baby's room when he heard a cry during the night. He was shocked to find his half asleep big sister naked trying to hide behind the door.Afterwards, she thought that one was hilarious and couldn't tell the story without cracking up.

Some years later at her parents' flat after showering, she tidied up the kids stuff in a bedroom wearing nothing but a towel on her head. It was a wonder that she wasn't caught out by one of her many relatives squeezed into the tiny flat. After ten minutes or so, she was aware that the old man from the next door flat was standing immediately outside staring in through the window enjoying a clear view of her in the nude as she moved around the room packing up the clothes, toys, etc.

On a trip to a Mark Warner holiday complex in Greece, she foolishly walked out on to the patio stripped off ready to go into the shower because her towel was drying on the railings. The man in the accommodation next door taking in the morning air was stunned when when his view became a whole lot more interesting. It was a long walk across the patio before she could wrap herself with the towel before turning round to face him on the return journey.

On cruise ship a few years later, fresh out of the bathroom she answered the door naked because the kids and I didn't hear the knock. It was the guy who looked after us in the cabin. She said she thought she could just tell him we didn't need anything through the slightly open door. It didn't work out like that because he came into to room and carried on a prolonged face to face conversation with her standing there completely nude.

At another family resort in Turkey, there was a sauna generally quiet and the norm appeared to be going naked. We were in there once with my wife sitting naked on her towel in the most prominent position, when a large group of other British people come in and sat opposite. They were all wearing swimming costumes so it was no longer a naked sauna and we were the odd ones out. It turned out that one of the group was a man who'd been speaking to my wife in the queues for dinner each evening. He said hello and picked up the conversation where they'd left off the previous evening as if not even noticing that she was in the nude. He managed to maintain eye contact throughout, but I think the other people around him had good look at all of her. All credit to her she carried on sitting there chatting to him without showing any discomfort at her exposed state.

Finally, she got rather more than she bargained for when agreed to pose naked for a cancer charity shoot by a female photographer. Two random men accidentally walked into the studio not expecting to get a close up full frontal view of a forty something woman wearing nothing but her high heeled shoes posing for photos under bright lights. She said afterwards she was proud she'd managed to keep her dignity and hold her pose until the two men scurried out of the studio in embarrassment.

The only time I've seen her embarrassed when naked was actually on a nude beach in Greece a couple of years ago. That was when she had to talk to the fully clothed man who collected the sun bed money. Strange we were surrounded by many naked people, but talking to one dressed man really bothered her. After that she insisted that I headed him off with the cash before he spoke to her.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  17. Marriedactress

Marriedactress Members

Just got caught trying to run from the bathroom to my room nude. Very embarrassing.

bill697cu and RBecca like this.
  18. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

I remember coming of night shift once, I had been in bed about an hour and there was a sudden commotion outside which woke me up, I ran into the front room and opened the blinds to look out, at the time we had a bungalow with very low window sills. I looked out and there was this young woman stood outside, she looked at me and screamed, then I realised why, the window sill was about mid thigh height and there was I bollock naked! Still she didn't turn away very quickly so she must have enjoyed what she saw, lol.
    I've never been caught naked during sex, but have had a couple of near misses, the worst one was when I was at my girlfriends parents house, we'd come back from the pub and were both horny as hell, they were pretty stuffy though and wouldn't let us sleep together, so we were in the front room, I had my jeans down and she was fully clothed (little top, leather mini skirt and long boots) sat astride me riding me. Her dad walked into the room unexpectedly,although he didn't actually see anything I think that the fact his daughter was straddling her boyfriend in the middle of the room and she was dripping with sweat kind of gave the game away. lol
    The only other funny one I had was with my ex-wife, the guy who ran the local store was a bit of an old perv and used to always serve one woman as soon as she walked into the store regardless of whoever else was in just because she wore a see thru top with a little black bra! One night we went down there and as we walked in my wife opened her jacket and gave me the shock of my life, she was wearing a sheer black nylon blouse just like the other girl, but she had no bra on! It was funny as hell watching the old perv trying to serve her while ogling her tits and trying not to make it obvious. lol

19. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

What she didn't say was that due to her bathroom being remodelled, she was at the time using her neighbours bathroom over the road. lol

RBecca likes this.
  20. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I remember one time I was alone on the back deck enjoying a cool drink with my laptop on my lap. That was the only thing covering my body. Nobody was at the house but myself. I hear a commotion from inside the house thinking it was the wife but out the door pops granddaughter #1 all bubbly as a sixteen year old will be. I was at an angle where the laptop screen was able to block the view of my privates. She comes on out and pulls up a chair as I slowly slide the computer up over my cock and crossed my ankles. As sweet as she could be she sat there for nearly an hour and we chatted as she told me of her summer adventures. I closed the lid to the laptop but kept it positioned over my privates as we talked. Finally she asked if she could refresh my drink as she wanted one herself, took the glass, and went into the house. I quickly slid some shorts on and resumed my position. When she came back out with the lemonade we sat there and continued our conversation. She never let on that she might have seen anything and I certainly didn't question if she did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.