Caught Nude?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by CrazyTraveler, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steveh

Steveh Members

Was a very hot and humid night, couldn't sleep even with the air conditioning. Woke up about 3 AM and went out on the back patio and sat naked as it did seem a bit cooler there for some reason. Neighbor girl comes out of her apartment, apparently her parents were gone. I sat very quiet and still. She had the same problem apparently as I did. She was in only bra and panties but I watched her take them off.and lay on the chaise lounge naked. I watched for a while, didn't think she knew i was there. Finally, i let a cigarette to let her know i was there. She said hello, can't sleep either? We talked for a bit, both of us naked.

2. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Looking like it's gonna get really close! We started draining water from the Catfish ponds today! We need to cut Hay in the lower fields, but no time for that!

3. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I live rural so we have a rural newspaper carrier. The paper usually arrives by 5 am and I walk down to the roadside to get it from the box each morning. I had never met our delivery person. One morning last summer I walked to get it (its usually dark out) and it hadn't arrived yet. As I was walking back up the driveway the carrier pulled up to the box. That's ok...I can't be seen where I am from the box. Until the carrier decided to turn around in the driveway. Here I was with headlights aimed on me. I yelled an apology and a female voice yelled out saying it was ok shed already seen me numerous times. I covered myself with my hands and asked her to explain. She said she has seen me nude in the house at times through the windows. She admitted to driving by during the day hoping to and seeing me outside. She forgot that morning to deliver ours and swung back is why it was late. After that morning there was other early morning meetings as such. She admitted to delivering the papers many times nude while driving. We even at times had a coffee on the front porch together early morning. Unfortunately, she is no longer our carrier.

NudistTed, Steveh and treeswinger10 like this.
  4. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I had a job many years ago where I worked from midnight on. Arriving home around 8 am I would lay out on the back deck and nap, usually nude. The area was beautiful as my partner did well in the floral area. We had nice patio furniture and shade plus a cool breeze wafted over me as I slept. We also had a friend renting the basement apartment we had in our home at the time. Both my partner and our renter worked during the day so I was alone until late afternoons most days. If one was not working and was to be around the house I would retire to the bedroom for my nap. But on one occasion I arrived to find the house vacant. I proceeded to disrobe, shower, and retreat to the back deck. I always took a light blanket with me as at times it would be a little chilly in the morning air. This morning was no different and I laid down on the lounge and fell asleep. Apparently our renter came in from an appointment taking the rest of day off. She found me deep in sleep and uncovered as I had thrown the blanket off as the morning warmed up. I couldn't tell you how long I remained that way but when I woke she was reclined on the other lounge next to me reading a book albeit fully clothed. I was on my back, the blanket was on the deck on the opposite side of me giving her a nice view. Since I was caught I made no effort to cover up after I awoke. She asked if I had slept well and I couldn't deny that I hadn't. We chatted for a while until I became hungry and went inside to fix some lunch. Since my partner and I have a very close relationship I confided the event to her that evening. She was assured nothing beyond my nudity being displayed took place as I had no interest sexually in our renter. I continued to enjoy the outdoors in the mornings and our renter, even though she saw me nude several times after that, nor my partner made an issue of it. Since I enjoy being nude around the house and yard as much as I can and may have been seen by others but never have I heard any complaints.

5. vols

vols Members

Has beeing a nudist hurt your sex life

6. Steveh

Steveh Members

Wife and I rented a B& B room during the off season. Only two other rooms were rented while we were there. It was only about 65 degrees, but now wind and the sun was shining so it was warm. The place had a place on the roof for sunbathing . Since it was warm and hardly anyone else there, we both went up to sunbathe in the nude. We were on the second floor and had to go up the stairs above the third floor. We were both in out thongs and she had a small bikini top on. While walking down the hallway to the stairs to get to the roof, the renter on the third floor opened his door. We chatted for a minute, said we were going to the roof to get some sun. He liked seeing my wife in her thong. We're up there on the roof and get naked and lay on the chaise lounges and sure enough, that guy comes up to the roof in his bathing suit. Neither ofus made any attempt to cover up. He asked if he could join and then stripped down naked and sat next to us on a chaise lounge. We spend about an hour all together naked and then we all walk back in naked and through the hallways naked

7. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Apart from the holiday hotel rooftop pool, have since been in a couple of hotel saunas where no ban on nudity in the sauna and some have been surprised when opening the sauna door and seeing me in there nude.

8. jondalar7

jondalar7 Creating harmony on the planet

At the burningman festival nudity is common. In our camp of 67 our shower is in the open and three can shower at once. I did feel slightly uncomfortable my first year when a woman walked in to shower next to me ,but got over it quickly and have soaped the back of a girl I had not met before. Made me realize how foolish our culture is about skin.

9. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That sounds like a fun gathering.
    It's not just skin we're foolish about but sexual encounters too. An open shower and encouraged nudity should greatly increase the chances of having a delicious romp over the typical closed, labeled facilities. I find myself "accidentally" leaving doors cracked in public facilities when changing, urinating, etc. The people who see me are the ones embarrassed, not me, it's pretty odd. I also wear shorts and no undies, and try to nonchalantly position myself so people can look up my leg if they want to. Many do make the effort then pretend like nothing. I could be wrong but I feel stuff like that generally makes people's lives more interesting.

NudistTed likes this.
  10. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

South California. Had a party in the outdoor jacuzzi, 3 couples. Lot of booze, we decided to get naked in the jacuzzi, a bit hidden by the bubbles. More booze we got really noisy. The neighbour got pissed off and called the police. 2 female cops knocked at the door but we were yelling in the garden at the back and didn't hear anything, so they decided to jump the fence.
    We had to get out of the jacuzzi to get our driving licences. Of course no piece of clothe or towel was at arm reach. And of course because we were too drunk no one thought about fetching the clothes for the other ones...

11. chasintail

chasintail Guest

Awsome Im getting a Jacuzzi soon and planning on being naked at all times in it and hope to have a party after I set things up
    I just drove naked to abs and walked in Risky as hell but did it

NudistTed likes this.
  12. Steveh

Steveh Members

We're always amazed at how easy it is to get people naked in a Jacuzzi - of course it helps that my wife is always the first one naked, Then the guys follow immediately and then the other females

13. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

ABS is Abu Simbel Airport (IATA Code) in Egypt. I really doubt if you can go nude there.

other possibilities here: ABS - Wikipedia

NudistTed likes this.
  14. angie1984

angie1984 Members

15. chasintail

chasintail Guest

ABS is adult book store

16. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Sure my wife does it on purpose. If friend sleeps on sofa she goes downstairs for drink after we've fucked.

17. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Goes downstairs freshly fucked and naked in front of the friend?
    That's sexy as hell. Wouldn't that mean she ends up fucking the friend on the sofa though?

Alonso376 and Alice in SC like this.
  18. CyclingNaturally

CyclingNaturally Members

Yes, quite often.

I will shower midday after cycling, and my wife often has friends or family over. Our bedroom suite doesn't have a door (long story), and the shower room has a clear door (another long story). Everyone is used to it by now.

19. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Hasnt happened like that but I'd love it too. Has happened other ways.

20. When I was around twelve I took off all of my clothes in the house while everyone was away. They came back by surprise and I was just sitting there naked. I said I was sick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.