Caught in the Undies

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Mysteron, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

It wouldn't be Hip would it, if one didn't start talking about potatoes in the middle of a thread about undies :)

2. It would depend upon if i was changing with some people i knew or not.
    If i didn't know them and a bloke came in he'd get a kick to his balls.
    If it was somebody i knew i wouldn't do anything to them

3. Treesa

Treesa Members

I think it's about the woman personally, if she has a sense of openness and isn't supposedly shy she won't mind, growing up I'd always jump to cover up if in my underwear, now I don't mind being seen in my underwear provided it's my basic panty or bra. I'll definitely cover up if I'm in something that will leave an image of tempt or disgust.

4. Funboy53

Funboy53 Members

Thank god that upskirting has now been made a criminal offence in the UK It is a form of sexual assault. I enjoy seeing ladies in their underwear as long as it is consensual. I am also happy for them to look at me. I would advise them not to as it’s not a pretty sight

phil1965 likes this.
  5. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

I had a very funny incident at work several years ago, I was working as a maintenance engineer in a large country hotel in Cheshire, now for those of you who don't know it, a lot of cheshire is full of posh rich people, footballers and such.
    Well this hotel had a large gym and spa area, a large swimming pool and steam room and sauna, it was also open to non-residents as a club. In the morning after school had begun the car park was full of Range Rovers, Porsches and Mercedes, and they club was full of 'yummy mummys' .
    My first duty on any day shift was to do a walk around and check that all the lights were working, I carried a box with spare lamps and would change them as I found them, I always started my patrol at the gym, one because it was the furthest point away from my office, and two, because I had to check the chlorine levels in the pool, as you can imagine I got to see these 'yummy mummys' quite often. Most of them would say 'hi' or 'good morning' as they passed, I say most but not all, there was one, a stunning tall slim blonde who I reckoned was in her early thirties, she always blanked me, she was however very popular with the odd male client that could also be found in and around the pool area.
    One day I was coming out of the plant room and she was walking back to the changing room, as usual she was wearing her red one-piece swimsuit, it was wet and to my amazement I noticed it was sort of see-thru, as usual she ignored me and went into the changing room. Now seeing this gave me a dilemma, on one hand I was sure she had no idea about her suit and as such I wanted to tell her, on the other, if she told the manager I'd been making lewd coments, then I'd be ouit of a job, so I decided to watch.
    A couple of days later and I was convinced, the blokes only bothered with her after her swim, clearly the fact her suit was now wet and therefore semi-transparent was the reason for all the attention, I had to tell her!
    I waited until as usual I saw her heading back to the changing room, then nervously approached her, "excuse me madam, may I have a word please?" I asked rather nervously, "yes, what is it" she snapped, obviously irritated at having to talk to a mere worker, "well, it's a little delicate, I'm not sure how to put it" I replied, all the while being very careful to maintain eye contact as I didn't want to be accused of staring at her body."well come on, out with it, I haven't got all day" she said seeming even more annoyed, "well, it's just that, well, I've noticed the men staring at you and well, I thought you ought to know, your suit goes transparent when it gets wet!" I was expecting all hell to break loose, she looked down at her bust, to her horror, not only could you see her nipples poking through the thin material, but you could clearly see her breasts, she didn't look any further, but take it from me, she was a natural blonde!
    She let out a squeal and ran off to the changing rooms, all day I waited nervously to hear that she'd reported me, she apparently hadn't. The following morning I was on my round as usual and once again I met her heading towards the changing room, she was wearing a very nice black one piece swimsuit, "good morning Philip" she said, I almost died with shock, "I'd like to thank you for what you did yesterday and being so discrete about it too" she said, "you know, it was so transparent you could even see my ladybits, no wonder they were looking at me" she giggled,"I really hadn't noticed madam" I replied, hoping I sounded convincing, She smiled and told me to have a good day, after that she spoke to me every day.

Micheal9 likes this.
  6. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

I sometimes install cctv for clients, usually it's commercial stuff, farms and factories, I had a bloke contact me for advice on purchasing some covert camera's recently, he didn't want them installed, he just wanted them supplied. I discussed the types we usually use and asked what type of cctv system it was being connected to, it wasn't, he wanted 'stand alone' units that record onto a card, the alarm bells began to ring when he asked if I could supply any of !"those that look like a coat peg as they're for in a changing room".! I politely informed him that I didn't use those and potentially it could be illegal to fit them, it really makes you wonder at times, I did hear about one bloke who installed them in a bed and breakfast, he got caught after one of his guests noticed a strange cable and investigated further, he'd rigged up every room in the building with covert camera's and even had a secret room with the recording equipment in.

7. Varmint

Varmint Member

So he got caught running a funhouse...?