Caught in the Undies

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Mysteron, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

This is something I have always wanted to ask more ladies about .

If you get caught in your undies by a guy for example changing , there is normally a quick reaction into covering up .

Yet many ladies will be quite comfortable walking about ,say on a beach with say the skimpiest bikini or even topless .

So what is the difference here as the underwear will cover more.?

Is it something to do with the swimwear being on your terms and being caught in the undies not ?

Thanks in advance

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Whenever somebody watches me type, I make mistakes.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

Maybe they don't want everyone to know about their granny panties?

Tinydinkle1970 and elseyk4671 like this.
  4. Visexual

Visexual Member

it works both ways! For me, a lady accidentally showing a peek at her bra or panties while sitting down or getting out of a car is so much more stimulating than a young gal at the beach showing her whole ass in a thong bikini.

5. Brittney blonde

Brittney blonde Members

I think alot of it is being confortable with yourself. I have no problem being the only one in my undies infront of people. Beach wear is differnt for woman its a whole area of woman of all size shapes in bikinis together. Not one person singled out

Deejay88 and elseyk4671 like this.
  6. The honest truth is that women have no clue that they're half-naked when they're in their bikinis. Underwear makes them realize this. I guess you could call them stupid or batshit insane.

7. sonyajean

sonyajean Members

The difference is when you are at the beach you know you are in public and will be seen. When you are changing clothes however, there is usually an expectation of privacy. You don't expect a male to walk into the ladies' room. Of course if you change clothes out in public you are assuming the risk of being seen.
    One more thing. I despise guys who go around trying to take pictures up women's skirts, or think its cool to sneak a shot of an exposed thong and post it online. How'd they like it if their fly was down and it got up all over the Internet?

8. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I’m not a bikini wearer, but I’d guess it’s the fact that a bikini is meant for limited public wearing, at a pool or beach, but underwear is exactly that, a non public layer.
    And really nice underwear can either be for self confidence or to entice a specific person.

elseyk4671 likes this.
  9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

does women's underwear really have an effect on their confidence? i know for me, i forget what underwear i have on the second i pull up my pants. sometimes even before then.

elseyk4671 likes this.
  10. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

The Mystique of almost/nearly always better that the naked truth

11. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

It can. Because of the matching factor.

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I usually wear boyshort bikini style but if I have like cotton veil boyshorts on, I can physically feel the difference in material and when it's sitting just right it can play mental games. Although nobody else can physically see them, the fact that you know they look good is confidence boosting. I don't really wear G strings that often but I did buy a 3 pack last week. They have an even different sense of feeling. I'm not the biggest fan because lots more cheek rubbing leads to more sweat on hot day hehe but then the breeze is much more enticing on your bare skin. Also knowing the fact that people do look for panty lines under legwear, when you're comfortable in what you're wearing and that confidence gets higher, you just to feel better the way you rock yourself.

I'm much more pickier with bras. Usually I wear sports bras at the moment. I bought a new one I'm wearing now, it's blue and black leopard print with a front zipper and goes to my top ribs. Very comfy.

20191102_174459.jpg

13. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

With women this goes way beyond clothing.
    Despite our 45 years together, when Jane is preparing a special meal for guests, she hates me being in the kitchen and looking at the food in the pots.
    Half an hour later she is screaming at me to stir the sauce because it is going lumpy while she is putting the food on the plates. then if I dare to interfere with the serving, she starts screaming again that I am doing it all wrong.
    After all, no one is going to enjoy the meal if the broccoli is on the right hand side of the roast potatoes..... Silly me....:yum:

14. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I don't think its the clothing, but the space.

An unexpected person in what was thought to be private space would get a cover up reaction. If someone were to unexpectedly walk into a changing room at a pool (remember to latch the door), would a woman wearing bikini bottoms at that moment react differently than a woman wearing undies?

I don't think the reaction depends on cloth, but on the unexpected absence of privacy.

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

eww, i lost my appetite just picturing it!

so by this logic, would the woman also cover up if she was wearing a snowsuit in the changing room?

Renn likes this.
  16. wilsjane

DID YOU NOT KNOW, that roast potatoes have to be between 12 and 3 o'clock and the meat between 3 and 6, so that it is easier to cut them with your knife in your right hand, without getting gravy on the sleeve of your dinner jacket.
    Broccoli goes between 9 and 12, Items such as Yorkshire pudding and condiments belong between 6 and 9.

I assume that you must eat your food out of a trough and never dress for dinner, :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Christina (our daughter), learnt all this when she worked with Gordon Ramsay for a while when she was at veterinary college.
    Her job was looking after his pig, but they fell out, the day that she told his wife that when Gordon was at home in the pig shed, she had trouble working out which one was the pig.
    No prizes for guessing who Christina takes after, :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i suppose i see some logic in this. on the other hand, i've never eaten off a plate that was attached to the table in such a way that it couldn't be rotated as needed.

18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

What happens during daylight savings?

19. wilsjane

We eat more salads in the summer, so the beef is cold and their is no gravy to worry about.
    Have you ever seen what happens when someone tries to cut a whole ripe tomato on their plate with a blunt knife.? :yum:

20. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Regarding the original question, I think the reason I would instinctively try to cover up is because, in your scenario, I'm changing clothes and supposedly in an area that is supposed to be private. For me it's not as much covering anything that no one has seen when I'm in my 2-pc swimsuit at the pool, but just being startled in a supposedly private setting.

elseyk4671 and Mysteron like this.