cats, do not

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Boogabaah, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Auuuggggh, speaking of cats, a friend of ours moved away and asked us to look over the stray she had been taking care of. I tried to bring the cat to my neighborhood, but most know, outside cats are NOT movable. You cannot take them away from their homes. So we left it. She left us a huge bag of food. Well, her daughter went by the old house the other day and found the cat starving and "barely able to walk" (what the hell ever) on the porch. Okay, so I'll take partial responsibility because we had food to feed it, but forgot, but jeez, she acts like all we've had on our minds lately has been taking care of that damn cat and we've just shirked it off. We never see that cat! So...I find out tonight that she expected me to leave food out there daily for it. Well, thanks for telling me that weeks ago! Not to mention, her daughter still lives up here! So...why are we the ones stuck taking care of her stinking cat? I love cats, don't get me wrong, but man...I shoulda never even let her think I was going to take care of it. She automatically assumed that. God...drama!

2. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Should be the daughters issue not yours.

3. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

It's true. I put coke in my cat's rum and he wouldn't touch it.

4. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

maybe the stray wants some soda... to wash down that dry cat food

just an idea

5. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Haha. Well, we're going over there this afternoon because since she did give us a giant bag of catfood, so...yeah. But when that food is gone, screw it. The cat's sweet and all, but that shoulda been her stinking daughter's problem, not ours. Maybe we'll stop and pick it up a soda. What do you think cats like more, Dr. Pepper or Coke? Or Pepsi? Hehehe.

6. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

ANTIFREEZE! They shall love it till death....

7. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

antifreeze.. mountain dew.. same thing