cats are sooo funny

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by sanctified, Jun 3, 2004.

1. bjorky

bjorky Member

You are so right! I told my cat that i wasn't going to wash another dish until he smartened up. He just laughed right in my face and then drank out the carton!
    Don't even get me started on the toilet seat :mad:

2. freedbypeace

freedbypeace A Woman Left Lonely

My dad told me my greandpa's cat used to have a habit of sleeping on his head. One night my grandpa got so annoyed of having the cat on his face that he chucked it against the wall. And it never came back. :eek: The End.

I never call my cat by its real name. She's a hermaphadite. It's fun. :p

3. Turn

Turn Member

I have the exact same proablem, my trashcan is full of chiflil-a bags so I can't fit any more in. I would stomp it down but the honey mustard packs would go everywhere. I don't know what to do, I am hungry but I can't get any more till my trashcan is empty.

4. teepi

teepi living my dream

Yep,and you know it just don't matter...if you were drowning in a sea of chik-fil-a bags....that cat..will...NEVER...TAKE OUT THAT TRASH!!!!!!

He thinks we will just put up with ANYTHING he dishes out!!!......AND DAMN IT...he's right...