catnip hash

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 17, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

alrighty alrighty this is just to test hash recipes, if I found a recipe, and if it didnt work I' d fuck over alot of pot, but if it did work I'd get hash, I'd have to test it right?
    SO could I potentially use catnip in place of pot to see the results?
    (and if it matched, disguise myself and sell fake hash on the corner?then when I was arrested I could prove my innocence!PERFECT)
    lol so what do you think?

2. TrenchTownRock

TrenchTownRock Member

You sound like a very smart girl, cool idea too!:) From your picture...you look very sexy too!:D ::blows kiss::

3. Stan

Stan Member

Lol..maybe I'm drunk.. or maybe you were high when you typed that up.. but I'm really confused :\

4. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

post the recipie and i'll tell you iff it works or not

5. ericf

ericf Member

I don't know if it would work to make it... it could be fun just to have a project to play with.

Do not sell it on the street. Even if you can prove it is not real hash it is still a crime. If you sell something under the pretense that it is an illegal substance, and get arrested, you will face serious jail time. I hate to be a buzz kill. But you won't be making a fool out of the pigs.

I would like to see pictures if this works though.

6. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

You're a girl. If you sell someone fake hash, someone on the street, they will probably fuck you up afterwards... and being a girl, your pissed off customer could do all sorts of things to you I don't even need to get into.

7. garf12

garf12 Member

yeah man dont screw with that, someone will kill you!

8. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Make hash out of leaves not the buds.

-Peace

9. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

Not only would you get your ass beat, but ripping people off is really lame in general.

10. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

yeah i wold never screw someone over, its bad juju. even if it was my most hated enemy i woldnt sell em bunk shit..........................................

11. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I would sell it to my enemy....I hate him. I have no morals...only greed.

12. DrDooblittle

DrDooblittle Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

ha!! have fun tellin big shirley that ur doin 3-5 in the penn for sellin catnip to some of her fellow gangbangers!!

13. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

with my luck karma wold kick me in the ass for doing something like that

14. dj_reegz

dj_reegz Member

uh We_All_Shine_On is a Canadian. All she'd be doing is making a fool out of the cops. It's very hard to get thrown in jail for selling actual weed. She could just say it actually Salvia hash. And they couldn't do a thing.

But don't fuck people over. Catnip would get you kinda buzzed but it would be obvious it's not real hash.

15. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

What did the 5 fingers say to the face? *SLAP!*
    Why would you wanna rip people like that , thats phucked up
    But also, if you could make hash from catnip, people would be smoking alot more hash these days, So im gonna say no

16. We_All_Shine_On

lol for this being such a relaxed subject openmindd forum, not many of you noticed:

I'm obviously not serious about seelling! lol I've never sold a drug and never would. does this seem like a serious statement to you? (especially with the perfect at the end?)

(and if it matched, disguise myself and sell fake hash on the corner?then when I was arrested I could prove my innocence!PERFECT)
    seriously folks, come on, like I'm stupid enough to sell fake drugs in a town where I live, where people know me... think about that just for five minutes...
    I'll give you a link to the recipe in a minute

17. ericf

ericf Member

lol, I didn't think you were serious but I know a guy who got busted selling phony shit. He got in serious shit over that an barely avoided jail time (only because it was a first offense).

Sorry if the warnings were unwarrented... but better safe than sorry.

Like I said, I would love to see some pictures of what it looks like if it works. I don't know if it will... catnip isn't as sticky as weed. :p

18. bertrose

bertrose Member

Are you the chick on the right or left?!

The left one looks more like a picture, picture, the one on the left looks like u cut it out a of a magazine, so i take it ur the left one....

;) hotty!!!

peace

P.S. Who is the other chick!?!

19. We_All_Shine_On

good point ericf, it isnt as sticky. anyways here's the recipe:To make a basic solvent-extracted 'hash' from dried leaves or dried buds:

Take dried marijauna and crush it up into a fine powder.

Put the powder in a jar with 100% pure Isopropyl alcohol, so the alcohol covers the powder.

Soak in a dark place for anywhere from a couple of hours to a few days.

Pour the mixture through a screen onto a glass plate. A fine kitchen strainer or gold coffee filter work well.

Evaporate the liquid carefully. This can be done either by letting it sit out in a warm place or by heating it up. If you're going to heat it, be careful: it's flammable. Do it someplace with good ventalation, preferably near a kitchen exhaust fan that blows outside. A fan blowing over the top of a pan will speed evaporation, but can increase risk of fire.

Scrape up the tar with a razor blade or spatula. Try to choose a pan or bowl that won't be harmed by a razor (glass?).

If it is too sticky, add a little dry powder till it attains the consistancy of silly putty. Work it over and over. This seems to make it bind together. Practice makes perfect.

Use in any way you'd normally use hash!

This is better than any imported hash I've ever found. Burns slow at a low temp, so I think you get more THC. It makes a little pot last longer. I know people who go through a half an ounce weekly smoking the bulk material, a quarter will last a week if extracted. A different high altogether, light and trippy. Kind bud makes a gold tar and is SOOOO sweet!!!

20. We_All_Shine_On

I'm on the left, like, holding my neckalce and bottoms of dreads...

Bjork is the icelandic girl on the right...