Catfish

Discussion in 'Reality TV' started by djomalley, Jul 2, 2013.

1. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Season 2 has definitely upped the ante on drama. Did anyone watch tonights episode???

Oh & on the preview for next weeks episode the dude tells Neve he gave this chick his bank information!!! WTF?! Human beings never cease to amaze me with their bizarre levels of stupidity!

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I've seen a few episodes of that show. One I remember was these two dudes and one of them gave the guy a fake name and told him he drove a mercedez lol but yea he was lying. i dont remember what happened when they met though

3. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Yeah, lots of lying goes on... I watched most of season 1, but lost interest around the end of the season. I figured the producers would try & raise the drama for this new season to keep it fresh & they most definitely have!

What boggles my mind is how some of these ppl actually sustain a relationship with this catfish. I mean how COULD you???

4. TooTrue

TooTrue Member

I've had a similar thing happen, although it wasn't a love relationship. I found out the online person I was talking to wasn't who they said they were. These things play out over time, more & more things start to NOT add up.

The important thing is to not bite hook, line, & sinker, until you know 'beyond doubt' who you are talking to & dealing with. Words are easy to use. I want to see reality.