Cat doesn't want to get a job

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by ezm8, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

you really shouldn't oughta lump all cat's into the same cat-a-gory.

there are 47 percent of the cats who will lay about and take handouts no matter what. all right, there are 47 percent who are like that, who are dependent upon humans, who believe that they are victims, who believe humans have a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. ... my job is not to worry about those cats. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives.

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Perhaps they are the ones that actually earn their money (through dealing) :mickey:

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Yeah, those cats.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

5. deviate

deviate Senior Member

This cat was getting ready for an interview, but as you can see didn't want to go. He was late so they hired another cat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGaCoxN1Z8c"]Adorable Kitten Refuses To Leave Nice Warm Bath - YouTube

6. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Your cat's job is to train you. And they do it well, unless their humans are too underqualified to work for them.

Just like a boss, they know how to get your attention and fetch them what they need, when they want it.

What you think is your cat showing you affection, is simply them rewarding you with positive reinforcement for doing what they want.

They're just giving you a treat...

Sometimes humans just don't understand what the cat is demanding, and that's when they start to get angry. Piss on the carpet. Scratch the furniture, etc. And they will keep on doing it until you "get it!"

That guy Jackson Galaxy is it, who does the cat house calls has it down. You just need to think like a cat.

But you can never be their "master."

7. deviate

deviate Senior Member

That's why I don't keep cats in my house. They are vile and selfish creatures if you ask me. I had a girlfriend that brought one home, as soon as it pissed me off I grabbed it and threw it outside where they belong. That cat loved life outside, only came in to eat then wanted back out.

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LOL, you see a lot of cats do you?, perusing street corners in your car at 2 in the morning ;)

9. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.