Casual Family Nudity

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Elaine555, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Nobby

Nobby Member

perhaps you should get a bf, then you can stare at his cock all you like :cool:

2. the godfather

the godfather Banned

lol that made me laugh :p

3. lupis78

lupis78 Member

*snorts* That made me laugh and spray milk through my nose. I don't know though....most perverts are named dave.

4. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Maybe she's thinking "hey, I have dibs on that dick, go find your own somewhere else," LOL!

Alonso376 likes this.
  5. the godfather

the godfather Banned

its true she did see it first lol

6. _Kristin_

_Kristin_ Member

I think nudity among the family is cool-my parents went nude around the house some when I was a kid, and it made me comfortable with nudity. I'm basically a nudist in my room, and sometimes I walk out of my room not wearing much, so it's all good.

Why all the crititcism of sombody because they have family nudity? I mean, this is the 'alternative lifestyles' section, right? Just because somebody lives (or thinks) in an alternative way doesn't mean there's something wrong with them.

Barry Thrift likes this.
  7. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I'm surprised that your son isn't walking around with an erection when his sisters walk around the house naked, especially since your daughters are in their 20s. Teenage boys find women that age very sexually attractive. Maybe that's why your son puts clothes on. Maybe he's afraid that if he were naked with his sisters, seeing their naked bodies all the time, with no barriers between his body and theirs, he'd become very sexually aroused. Has he ever had erections in front of you or your daugthers? If so, did they make any comments about his erection?

Alonso376 likes this.
  8. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Whoa!! You let your son and his sisters used to cuddle naked with each other??! I don't see how he kept from getting an erection from that. I woulda thought it would be hard for him to control his hormones if their naked bodies were all pressed together.

Alonso376 likes this.
  9. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

that's a bad ass house life. Keepin it all Natural.

O well. Maybe your son aint comfortable with the wang out and about just yet. maybe hes gettin some boners

10. jac045

jac045 Member

11. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

man my mom was like a hippie but we arent that open with things like that. too bad though, sometimes i hate wearing clothes. lol

12. standingseated

standingseated A Back Scrubber

You never really have to, Princess.

Look at noodist Jen as an example. She does as she pleases, and people are pretty accepting of it (at least, the ones who really care for her -- and who cares about the rest?)

13. la Principessa

True. I just feel like it might be awkward, but when I'm alone I go around almost naked. But I'm a little self conscious. lol If I ever really want to do that I might prefer it when I'm living alone.

And thanks! me too! :)

14. la Principessa

Yeah seems like an odd thing to bring up. I would agree it's easier to do that kind of thing around really good friends. I don't think I'd have a problem with it at all if I found out one/more of my friends was a nudist.

15. standingseated

I told everyone in my office over a year ago...Same as Jen described..what'd I do for the weekend? Took the wife to a nudist camp.

Well, that spread quickly, and then people came into the office to confirm this, get all the details, what's it like, etc...Some of the infantry guys were giving me props, "Yeah, party naked! That's what I'm talking about!"

Funny stuff. So, I invited some people to come along with me...not everyone, though. I could tell some people just wanted to go along to see my wife naked (can't say I blame them...she's hot).

It's not really hard to bring up for me. Maybe it's easier because I'm a dude. I don't know...pretend you're a dude. If I were a girl, I'd spend a good deal of my time pretending I was a dude. Whatever you do with confidence, people will tend to accept.

16. standingseated

This is all absolutely true.

It's also something that people tend to accept more when it's discussed in the summer. Because deep down, EVERYONE is sick and damn tired of wearing sweaty clothes in the blazing heat for no good reason!

17. la Principessa

^agreed. this hot summer is part of the reason i joined in this thread haha

jen- i plan to find out when i show up at their house and they're all naked...im kidding.

18. Omar El Cubano

Omar El Cubano Member

I wish I came from a Nusdit family but I don't:sad:

joker69 and Alonso376 like this.
  19. jac045

jac045 Member

20. Omar El Cubano

Omar El Cubano Member

Dang, I wouldnt have the nerve to have sex in front of my parents.

Alonso376 likes this.