Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Smelly Socks, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Smelly Socks

Smelly Socks is probably lurking

Who here's played it?

What'd ya think?

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I dont know if I played this one, but if its on the new systems then definitley not! I only played the nintendo ones, and I played a gameboy advance one before. I used to love those games though, whipping dead guys is like, my ultimate joy :) And eating dead bodies. Which reminds me, when are we going to eat some dead bodies Moonchid?

3. Smelly Socks

Smelly Socks is probably lurking

We shall partake of the decaying flesh when the moon is big in the sky and the murky mist rolls through the fields with catlike grace. We shall dine on only the flesh of the worthy; those who haven't died in vain will adorn our dinner table. Then after the miraculous gorging, we shall frolic in the dewy meadows with no shoes and eat buttercups for dessert.

.......but yes, this game was for a newer system, PS2. I hate to admit it, but I've never played the original, at least not since I was like 5 and I don't remember it. It's okay though, this one was a prequel and I plan on playing the original as soon as I can borrow it/buy it.

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i had no idea it was a game. i've got a long (25 minuetes) piano piece mp3 from someone (a furry musician or a friend of a furry musician i think, that's how i found it) somewhere who composed/played it by a similar (just the castlevania part of it) name. so i'm guessing there's some connection. but i had no idea there was a game by that name.

=^^=
    .../\...