casting a hurtful spell

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by lunchbox, Jun 24, 2006.

1. lunchbox

lunchbox Member

Is this stuff for real?

If so, I want to put a hex on my former manager, Tyler. He's a complete a-hole and I want him to suffer a bit.

I have ADD and dyslexia and he wouldn't give me the patience and/or support I needed. I asked him if any of his kids are special needs and said no. I told him, "thank god for that because I'd hate to be your kid!"

Anyway, I know it'll sound harsh but I want to make one of his daughters challenged like I am so he'll know what it means to have a sp'ed in the family and how to cope.

Pound of flesh...

2. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

hmm this doesn't sound good, i'd be careful because negative things have a way of coming back at you..
    you probably don't have to do anything, karma will most likely do it for you

3. starwars stoner

starwars stoner Member

If you say so...

Next time I see a kid with something like down's syndrome, I'll tell him/her to get off their ass and stop living off the state.

4. IllusoryFreedom

IllusoryFreedom Member

DON'T try to put a hex on him. It will just come back to bite you in the ass. And to want to hurt his kid is just selfish and low. How could you even consider wanting to ruin a child's life just because you are mad at her dad? It isn't the kid's fault, and if he really is as bad as you say he is, his kids are probably already suffering. Just quite and get a different job if you can't handle working for your current boss.

5. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

i second that 100%!

Bad karma boomerangs, Sister. You get back what you put out. He will get his, no need to worry. But wishing such things onto his kids, whom are innocent in this matter, is just wrong. Such things will make sure you get yours too... and yours won't be any sweeter than his.

6. revolution_time

revolution_time Member

yeah, and, i don't practice witchcraft, or anything like that, but those who do have something called "the rule of 3". it basically means, you cast a spell of evil on someone, and that spell is coming to come back and hit you, except 3 times worse. it's not just as simple as reading some freaky words, and, badda bing, they're cursed! no, it takes serious energy. so, if you think it's worth that, then go right ahead.

7. kanizu

kanizu Member

That is very true about the bad karma boomerang, being practiced in many arts ide just like to tell you that now that you put your intent on the internet people are now focused on your own intent that would basically detract from any spell your planning to do, basically voiding it and according to how many people think your intent is negative you may be doubling bad karma coming back your way. just for your information.

8. LdyNimue

LdyNimue Member

3 fold, Do Harm to None!!! Let things run there natural course, it'll all fall into place.

9. gypsychildblues8

gypsychildblues8 Member

how could you be this way? that is so wrong, to treat people like that..
    you know people with down syndrome are not stupid like lots of people seem to think so..for examp.i once knew a person with down syndrome,who had a job in restauraunt cleaning. he cleaned so so well, and he even trained me as i was a dishwasher for the restauraunt..
    everyone is smart at something..
    it's best to treat people how you would like to be treated,and for example
    think of yourself as them,and see how you would wanna be treated..
    if you had down syndrome, would you want someone to talk that way to you? if not, don't do it back..
    positive actions create positive back you .
    negative created negative back to you..
    i dont know what about you,but i know what i want..

10. fairydustdreams65

fairydustdreams65 Member

No!No!No! Bad lunchbox!BAD!

11. spooner

spooner is done.

You might have worse problems than ADD or dyslexia.

12. oldwolf

oldwolf Waysharing-not moderating Super Moderator

Heya all, I generally stay out of here, but reading the subject and just recently answering another about the same subject matter - i feel synchronicity asking that maybe a public response may also be in order - I will then go back into the hills and leave you to your peace.

When one sends energy to affect - pushes at another - they do so trying to use the inbalance of the other and push at their energy so as to attempt to bring the outcome of that response as they would have it (seldom happens - as the iniyiator of a push would like to have it) If the person to whom they are sending the energy at is in balance and does not react to their energy - the energy sent is for naught.

The Sender must be Aware (beware) because the very act of trying to interfere with another's free will shows inbalance in oneself - hence they are very open to being negatively influenced by their own activity of working with energy - for there are many affects of energy manipulations - trying to make energy follow our own personal whims.

But gosh some love to play - they just do not realize that they are playing with a fire that very often flashes back.

Have a great one

Blessed Be

13. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

You're an idiot. A total, complete fucking idiot, who's wiling to victimise and innocent person just because you happen to feel her father is an asshole. You're one of the sickest people I've ever seen posting on here.

14. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

(I've seen much worse.)

Anywho,

Have fun with karma regardless of what you do in this situation. because I am sure you have done plently already to screw that up or will do plenty in the future to screw it up, judging from your demeanor here.

Don't mess with things you don't know anything about. You have proven here that you have no grasp on hexs or anything related.

edit: Sweet 16 hundred posts!

15. Sfingle

Sfingle Member

I don't think you're really mad at your boss, I think you just don't like feeling like other people have control over your emotions man. No one can make you angry just by being angry around you, it's just what most people choose to do to equalize their energy with the person who is pissed off. Personally I don't like feeling pissed off, so I act as if if they were actually being nice, and most of the time the eventually end up acting kinder, too. Plus, for me finally realizing I had complete control over my experience was great, because that alone changed me alot.

Good luck,
    -Karson

16. andallthatstocome

andallthatstocome not a squid

dude... giving someone (A KID) a problem with theyr mind... think this through. does this sound smart or moral? in the end its your choice, but beware the law of three.

17. adrian nor

adrian nor Member

Get on with your life. Improve yourself, 'till you're done. Then improve further.... And further.... And further.... Is it such a big deal?

And one more thing: Ass-wipe.