carnival workers

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mariecstasy, Jun 4, 2004.

1. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I might wear my prom dress to Bonnaroo...:D

2. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

my little bro worked in the carnival. ...he's pretty crazy.

3. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

That's it, I'm going to go out and buy a prom dress.

4. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

LOL boosh, you gotta put up pics of that. :)

5. halloweenriot

halloweenriot Member

HippieHillbilly worked for a canival for many-many years; and he's NOT scary.

6. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

I ran with a carnival one summer, and I resent that. I ran a ride, 'cause I don't love "Robbin Marks" enough. I cleaned it thoroughly at least once a week, and every time some kid would puke on it. And the daily safety checks...yeah, there were county or state inspectors at some spots, but none of them really knew what to look for on my ride (Scrambler) that could hurt or kill someone, usually with the help of a riders stupidity. I didn't get any diseases, 'cause I was smart enough to use a rubber with the sluts that would screw me for free rides. My mentor with the show explained marks to me this way: "Folks come to a carnival. they park their cars, open up the tops of their skulls, take out their brains, and leave them on the seats of their cars. Then they walk around on the midway." BTW, have we met?

7. HappyHaHaGirl

Haha.. probably. :) Did girls really go that far for free rides? :)

8. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

Like I said, marks take their brains out of their skulls in the parking lot. It's eaiser to get head than pussy for rides, of course, and it depends on how you talk to 'em, and your ride. If you don't get pussy running a Gravitron, you're probably gay.

9. HappyHaHaGirl

The Gravitron is pretty cool, except I always get stuck next to some smelly redneck. Blech. I quit going to the fair here because a couple years ago one of the carnival workers raped another one like the first night they were here. I had always been so creeped out by most of them, and that was all I needed to swear them off until I get a bodyguard. I'm sure you're a classy guy, though.

Was it fun at all? And isn't it true that most of they guys that work there have crazy weird eyes???

10. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

the crazy weird eyes are from doing so much speed and coke. that's why my little bro quit the carney. he talked about trading ride tickets for blowjobs. yeah, i needed to know that about my little brother!

11. HappyHaHaGirl

Does anyone really want to ride the Ferris wheel that bad???

12. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

apparently so.

it's a crazy world out there.