Car that runs on water

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by EricF1976, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Wanderiam

Wanderiam Members

When I was 12 back in the 70's I wrote a letter to electric car association giving my ideas about this and perpetual motion engines magnet motors. They said good luck kid.

2. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Don't ask no questions man

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  3. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I think I remember reading about this in an article discussing the recent discovery of perpetual motion.

4. Wanderiam

Wanderiam Members

It's nothing new at least the theory has been around for awhile

5. Eric50

Eric50 Members

Stanley Meyer supposedly invented a water fueled car. He was killed by poison...Could have Tesla been involved?

6. Varmint

Varmint Member

I think that perpetual motion will always be overcome by physics, rather than the reverse.

The car running on water though, will work. You need to separate the water into it's base elements and use the hydrogen, perhaps with a little oxygen to power the engine. Takes a few amps to do the separation, but I've seen examples that supposedly used this process. Not worth it for me to try it here where I currently live. One must have a place to play with such things, and I don't.

7. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Here's one!

[​IMG]

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

you can build a fly wheel that will run for a very long time, centuries even if its magnetically suspended or such like. but only as long as you don't try to put any sort of actual load on it.
    as for steam, sure, stanley brothers and several others mass produced, well limited mass produced, practical steam powered road vehicles in the early decades of the 20th century.
    steam of course has this minor little practical detail, that in ADDITION to water, you ALSO need to BURN something.
    now of course burning pure hydrogen would be in principal a dream, except for several more minor details, particularly the very thing that makes it such a perfect fuel, which is of course its volatility.
    plus, sorry but it does take more then "a few" amps to seperate water. someone thought they had a solution to that using a charged membrane, but never quit solved a manufacturing method to mass produce it. not to mention of course again, the inherent risks involved with joe sixpack filling his tank with it, burning fag haning out one side of his mouth, unconcered with reliable life span of the seals involved. remember the challanger disaster and o-rings?. remember profit motive to cut corners, as it might apply to maintaence of the seals for the pump and the nozells at the filling station?

better solution, use that flywheel to replace battery chemistry, as a way of storing electrical energy, mag suspended to avoid dependence on lubricants for it.
    no water involved either. or room temperature non-toxic (liquid metal) batteries, yes they do exist. extremely long recharge life too.
    not sure about their power to weight ration for a moving vehicle though.

you can also extract more range by putting it on narrow gauge rails, more distance traveled for a given amount of energy consumed,
    and that gets better the smaller and lighter the vehicle, hence narrow gauge.