Car that runs on water

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by EricF1976, Jul 8, 2019.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Its empire baby, and this train ain't stopping until she derails. The US government could have perfected solar power eons ago, but one quarter of the world economy is based on fossil fuel exports and empires survive by controlling the distribution of resources. There's no reason whatsoever why America should have a homeless problem, except it increases your average rent. Freedom without the freedom to say no to money and guns deciding every issue is just an illusion.

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  2. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

I see someone was cruising the net stoned again.

Running Horse likes this.
  3. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

But it's a car that runs on water man! ON WATER MAN!!!!

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

If everybody's car ran on water people would have to start drinking gas...

5. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Beans are the answer man......mucho beans

6. wooleeheron

Don't drink the water and don't breathe the air.

7. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

They tried that in the early 60’s. Didn’t work.

upload_2019-7-18_15-45-42.jpeg

8. wooleeheron

The Germans have been working on them in secret ever since WWII.

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

actaully the amphicar worked jst fine. wasn't powered by water though. what a bit high maintainence, but there are still people who have fully restored ones.
    actually there are several ways of powering things with water, they just don't have anything to do with any kind of an engine you'd be likely to try and power a car with.

remember those water rockets? which were actually kind of more with compressed air. something crazy like that.
    tht and of course heavy water reactors mentioned before.

you could also drive an hydraulic pump with bicycle peddals that could then turn hydraulic tracktion motor on the axils.
    more of a load then a bike chain though, be something for masochists who like lots of exercize.

rodale make a kind of four wheel bicycle car kind of a thing. don't know if any state ever made it legal to drive on the roads.
    but what i mean is you could replace the chain drive with a kind of pedal powered hydraulic system.
    not saying there's any sane reason you'd want to, but you could.
    with that system you could have an pump for each passenger to pedal.

10. wooleeheron

The amphicar was a German heavy water experiment for delivering atomic bombs. It was an attempt to turn swords into plowshares, but it sunk.

11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

that doesn't sound like the one in the picture. which was mass produced in the u.s. and canada.

(i thought made by amc, though possibly as you suggest by volxwagon/porshe.
    at any rate this was in the early 60s, and while they didn't sell the millions like regular cars,
    there were thousands of them made and sold, in the u.s. and elsewhere around the world.

and yes, i've seen them in real life with my own eyes, though i never got to ride in one)

and while it did have leakage problems, they were fixable,
    and like i said, there are MANY still in existence and fully functional.

(and no, the vehicle illustrated had nothing to do nuclear weapons. lol.
    my mention of heavy water reactors was as a way to produce energy with water, also nothing to do directly with any kind of weapons,
    though not without radiation problems and need for heavy shielding)

(perhaps your confusion comes from the fact that world war two era german nuclear weapons research did involve experimenting with heavy water reactors)

it didn't make a very good boat, but it DID float, and could remain in the water (without sinking) for hours if not days. it also, of course, did not perform spectacularly as a car, but it was, a perfectly derivable and functional one. (as the ones owned by collectors and restoration hobbyists continue to do today)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

worked well enough to make and sell several thousand of them!
    a few of which are still owned by classic car hobbyists and fully functional on both road and water.

(as a boat, the doors were an obvious problem, they didn't seal well enough once you opened and closed them a few times, but this could be readily solved by welding them shut. likewise leakage around the propeller shafts we repairable or re-engineerable. as a car, it was just underpowered, but no more so then a volxy bug)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  13. JE303

JE303 A little paranoid and a lot of rock and roll

Here is the truth. The government doesn't want us to know about the car that runs on water. Why? Simple, man. We'd buy all the water and then there would not be nothing left to drink but beer...and they know beer will set us free.

14. wooleeheron

The Pentagon has had a secret research facility in the desert southwest since WWII, that is researching how to make an engine run on piss and vinegar, and produce beer in the process. The rumors of a water powered engine were the result of failed experiments to make beer and the military is especially jealous of any secrets that involve their beer. The newest engines use half the hydrocarbons, sucking the rest right out of the air, for all the flavor and half the calories. They would experiment with whiskey, but piss and vinegar make for the worst whiskey imaginable. The Russians have had some success with Vodka, but Russians would drink lighter fluid, and the Chinese are doing better making wine.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  15. Wanderiam

Wanderiam Members

Take pressurized water from onboard tank. Send it through a turbine( like a dam). Ths water returns to the unpressurized side to be pressurized again. The electricity created from turbine runs electric motor that turns the wheels.

16. Tyrsonswood

What is the unit that creates the pressure powered by?

17. Wanderiam

Wanderiam Members

This is an example I found on the internet.

A water pump with a pressure tank is used to bring up well water. The water pump will pull or push water from the well. The pressure tank holds a certain amount of water to be used. Inside that water tank is a rubber bladder that is filled with air to help keep the water system at a certain working pressure so the water can flow. A pressure switch opens and closes a set of electrical contacts that controls the electricity to operate the pump. In this instance, height is not used for the creation of water pressure; instead, a closed system of the water piping and the rubber air bladder is used. The air bladder is generally kept at a certain air pressure, like the tires on your car or truck.

18. Wanderiam

Wanderiam Members

I don't have all the details worked out or even if its possible. If there's energy lose. Or if I'm just being redundant. It was something I was toying with. Anybody have other ideas. I would listen. I'm no engineer.

19. Tyrsonswood

You are using electricity, to pressurise water, to drive a turbine, to generate electricity, to operate electric motors, to move a car...

Where does the initial electricity come from?

20. Wanderiam

Wanderiam Members

See here ls the problem. Simple system.
    You have batteries and electric motor.
    Already been done.
    Air is lighter then water so maybe air pressure would be better. This why I said I was being redundant. I was hoping that I could use less energy or the same amount to do work.
    So I ended up with battery to run pump. To force water to turbine's to create electricity to store in battery bank for motor. Yikes I'm getting headache