Car masturbation

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by MikeYapley, Dec 8, 2019.

1. B1G_D

B1G_D Members

Yes I've done it before, so much fun! And it usually leads to some good head or some great sex

FireWolf78 likes this.
  2. TeddyT

TeddyT Members

Yes!!! It’s awesome driving down the highway!!

FireWolf78 likes this.
  3. TeddyT

TeddyT Members

Me too!! You go girl!!

FireWolf78 likes this.
  4. john slick

john slick Members

I was leaving for work early one morning while it was still dark.My wifes adult daughter had a bedroom that I had to pass by on my way to my car. I happened to look over,and she was standing naked at the window,showing me her boobs. She was about 22 at the time. I couldnt resist, I masturbated to her on my way to work

Todd56 and FireWolf78 like this.
  5. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I've never masturbated in a car, mutually or otherwise. However, when we were young (mid-late 20s), my wife and I used to fuck in one all the time. We were in a threesome in '85 with a close male friend. Many times, when the three of us were driving somewhere, instead of my wife or him riding up front with me (while I drove), they'd both ride in the back seat and fuck en route to our destination!

FireWolf78, Lovnflman and john slick like this.
  6. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

As a follow-on to my previous post (and I know this is off the thread topic), the male friend in our threesome (let's call him "Steve") had the shortest refractory period of any man I've ever known, and brobdingnagian stamina, to boot! Here's an example.

The three of us used to frequent a primitive (but very nice) hot springs in the central Cascades. It was about a two and a half hour drive (one-way), so we typically took my car because it was the most comfortable of all our vehicles. (It was a 1973 Dodge Charger, purchased new when I was in high school. Does it sound like I'm bragging, 'cuz I am!) In addition to comfort, it had a back seat that would put an aircraft carrier to shame. So, whenever we drove up to the hot springs, I drove while Steve and my wife rode together in the back seat. It took me about ten minutes to leave town and they were always fucking well before I reached the city limits. In the two and a half hours it took to reach our destination, he usually fucked her twice, and frequently three times. He always fucked her bareback and always came inside her, so her thighs were quite the mess by the time we arrived. Fortunately, we always got there after dark, so no one could see anything unless they bent over and looked closely.

Usually, there were anywhere from two to more than six people there when we arrived, and they were all in the same pool we wanted; the middle one. (The hot springs have three pools in a descending cascade. The top one is almost always scalding, the bottom one is tepid, but the middle one is usually just right temperature. Also, it was the perfect depth. If you sit down in it, the water came up to somewhere between your collarbones and your neck.)

We didn't care if we weren't alone, because anything we did was going to happen out of sight, beneath the surface of the pool. We'd all settle down into the pool, then my wife would slide over into Steve's lap. He'd be hard already, so she'd just reach down and guide his cock inside her and then she'd start squeezing it with her pussy. He'd be massaging her breasts all the while that was happening. It usually took about ten minutes for her to get him to cum. Occasionally, she could get him to cum a second time before we left, but that didn't happen very often. Also, when the opportunity presented itself (usually when all the other soakers left and before any new ones arrived), she'd slide over into my lap and do the same thing to me. When we'd pack up and drive back home, he'd fuck her a couple more times in the back seat. Needless to say, they were both usually exhausted by the time we got home.

(Lest you discount my description of Steve's stamina as pure hyperbole, let me offer another data point. One day, Steve came over to our house to have lunch with us. He didn't leave until almost midnight. In that roughly twelve hour stretch, he fucked my wife, productively, no less than SEVEN times! This was in the mid-1980s. If it had happened within the last couple of years, I'd have lovely videos documenting that whole afternoon/evening!)

FireWolf78 likes this.
  7. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

Yes I would have to agree with you on that.

8. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

Have experienced it a few times here & there when I was dating my first ex girlfriend & also my ex wife. Mind you that it happened when I was driving & also lead to some awesome road head. Also there were times that when it happened in the heat of the moment I was so turned on, I came on the floor mats & so did who I was with. Easy clean up. Another time we pulled over to a rest stop & finished there as well & a couple next to us were watching us & they were doing the same thing. We all said have a good day & drove off.

Todd56 likes this.
  9. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Nothing like road head.

FireWolf78 likes this.
  10. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I have several times back in the day. Always at night on a long solo road trip. Always had a clean up towel handy when I'd start my drives.

FireWolf78 likes this.
  11. Barefoot Andy

Barefoot Andy Members

I've never done mutual masturbation in a car, but I've done it solo many times, usually while driving naked late at night on back roads. Have had several handjobs from partners over the years, too.

Rocket73 and FireWolf78 like this.
  12. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

The last time we did anything in a car was a few years ago, We were supposed to meet her sister and husband at their place, then go to dinner. We get to her sister's house - no one home. She sends a text - they'll be at least 30 minutes. My wife is wearing a pretty low cut top and showing some nice tit. I start playfully placing my hand inside her top. She says no way. Then she gets this look and grabs my crotch. We start talking about the good old days when she used to give me a blowjob in the car while on long drives. Well, before you know it I'm unzipped, belt unbuckled, and she's on me. Only took a few minutes before her mouth was full. We put ourselves back together maybe 3 minutes before they show up.

Todd56, john slick, Rocket73 and 4 others like this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
    FireWolf78 likes this.
  14. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Probably a big selling point to the Weathertech car floor mats.

FireWolf78 likes this.
  15. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

No weather tech at the time

16. Naked

Naked Member

There was this clerk at a store I frequent. Nice sexy younger woman. I’d get a boner every time I saw her. Then I once saw her squatting down putting stock on a shelf. Got some ass cleavage. But it wasn’t convenient for me to do anything about it that time. Fast forward to the time I first saw her skin tight pants. Perfect ass. Well defined crack thanks to the tights. Well, I bought what I came there for, rushed home and as soon as parked, I unzipped my pants, pulled them down and went at it. I blew fast and hard.

I’ve masturbated in the car many times since then, but that was the story of my first time.

Todd56, FireWolf78 and john slick like this.
  17. Hykes

Hykes Members

I frequently stoke while driving. Not stroking to cum or even edge just the good feeling of stroking my dick and having it out.

Todd56 and Old70#PA like this.
  18. Old70#PA

Old70#PA Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Did it many years ago on a long trip. Edged for miles and almost lost control, when I finally came. Better to stop when you are ready for that reason.

19. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Wife wanked me off in car once when I picked her and her friends up drunk from town.

curiousbear and Rocket73 like this.
  20. SMILEYScotty

SMILEYScotty Members

While driving (not recommended), and while riding as a passenger. Sometimes was in secret other times being watched.

Rocket73 likes this.