car insurance

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by indescribability, Jan 28, 2005.

1. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

proof you should be riding in a red wagon pulled by your mom.

2. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

What economics? The economics where you've paid these people 5 grand in 5 years and when something happens to your car they aren't willing to put your 5 grand into your car? And you're ok with this? When I pay for something and don't get it, I consider that person stealing my money. Fuck your idealist attitude that everybody should conform and let themselves be fucked over month after month paying for something they haven't done yet. Perhaps you should serve 20 hrs a month in the prison in case you ever commit a crime?

3. indescribability

liability leaves me with the same risk mr know-it-all so do people with liability only that are willing to put themselves at personal financial risk need to sit in this little red wagon as well?

4. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Yeah, that $20 a month will come in REAL handy.

You've completely missed the point. To hell with the stupid money, the person should still be alive because you SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THERE TO HIT THEM in the first place. Get it now? People don't take much comfort in a so-called "accident" when there never should have been one. And that is the way they will see it. You do not belong on the road if you don't want to play by the rules. Case closed.

BTW, what other laws are you above? Just curious.

5. crummyrummy

this ever happen to you? for the record I am only tryin to get your dumb ass to pay liability. I have said it before and I will say it again. i don care about you or your car, I care about me and my family.

6. crummyrummy

hahahahahaha yeah insurance company's make sooooo much money on little red wagons...you are a bigger moron than I thought.

7. indescribability

You ever seen how that works? Everybody goes to court, and the non-insurance bearing person is made responsible for the medical debts. I don't care if the hospital only gets $20 a month from me, they'll survive.

That was my point. People who have insurance shouldn't have accidents that take lives either, so what's the difference?

Any law that forces me to pay for something I haven't done.

8. crummyrummy

People withoout insurance should not drive, period.

9. thehipsterdufus

thehipsterdufus Member

"Show me the way
    to the next
    whiskey bar

(oh, don't ask why,
    oh, don't ask why)

dude -- mr. no insurance -- as stated earlier in this thread, it is BECAUSE of those who do not carry insurance that premiums are so high to begin with

I know your reasoning sounds good in your head, but that's not the way the world works. Take an economics class, or read about the inner workings of the insurance and legal system. Not the most straight-forward and honest system, but it is what it is.

What if YOU are in an accident with someone who has no insurance and you are injured or killed. If you also have no insurance, what is your family going to do, because they are going to be stuck with some big bills.

Having said all that, I just realised I'm talking to a brick wall, because you are 'willing to take that chance'.

blah blah blah

10. crummyrummy

Ok I will take this one line by line...
    "it is because I pay my premiums that my insurance is so high"

ok , my insurance would be next to nothing if people that drove cars all paid for thier premiums, I pay more becuase of people like you. Ask your high school econoimics teacher and he will tell you.

second moronic statement
    "I dont need insurance because maybe you wont have it, and then I can blame you for my stupiduty"'

My having insurance will never in any way lessen your responsibilty for your actions.
    Get fucking liability or park the fucking car.

11. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I was in an accident with someone who had no insurance. It was his fault he ran a stop sign doing 60 and smashed into me. My car was totaled and not to mention I was injured. I had to pay ALL of my car bills, medical bills, everything came out of my pocket.
    Dont act like nothing will happen cause you know what, I can guarantee it will...

12. crummyrummy

exactly, but little miss know it all will tell me I am wrong for wanting him to get insurance...........

13. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

well he sir, is a dumbass :D

14. crummyrummy

me...or him?

15. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

he's an asshole.

16. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

yes you crumrum:rolleyes: haha no not you, the one that thinks insurance is a brainwashing scheme...

17. dhs

dhs Senior Member

my best friend's father had medical bills that exceeded 1 million dollars from a car accident. Would you be able to pay that?

18. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

of course he could. because he'd saved SO MUCH MONEY by not having insurance.

19. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

$1500!!!!! That's 6 years worth of insurance payments for me. I only have liability.

20. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

uhhh, you can get ticketed for driving without insurance, and more than likely you would be at fault because you didnt have insurance.. plus you cant get registration unless you have proof of insurance. so then you dont have up to date tags. and you could get a ticket for that. how dumb are you?