car insurance

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by indescribability, Jan 28, 2005.

1. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

"I care that if you run into my car with your car, that you can pay for the damages you cause me"

i could make payments to your insurance company after i hit you just as easily as i could make payments to mine before i hit you

get it old man?

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

did you read my post you just tried to quote? I called you young since you obviously are. If you cant afford Liability insurance, park your car.

3. indescribability

YOU: "you are more likely to crash a car then get robbed."

ME: "You'd b e pissed if I totalled your car by hitting it with mine and had no insurance to cover it. Just like the hot blonde you bring home tonight would be pissed if she fell off your bed and broke her leg and you had no insurance to cover it."

how does this make me a moron in making my point? my point was getting robbed has nothing to do with the discussion, which would make you a moron if i wanted to be a name calling dickhead

4. crummyrummy

I dont want payments, I want my car fixed. why should I have to wait 14 months to drive because you were too irresponsible to pay for liability insurance?

5. indescribability

yes i read it along with you calling me names other than young have you read anything i have said or just glimpsed through it and thrown out a bunch of rudeness with your posts?

6. crummyrummy

I would never own a home with out insurance dumbass, nor would I own a car with out insurance.

7. indescribability

then you should've gotten uninsured motorist coverage, Mr. "I pay my insurance"

take some personal responsibility why dont you

or maybe the goverment should lobby for alternate methods of accident coverage other than throwing away money in case something happens that you don't get back when nothing happens. like say a loan system to make payments on AFTER you've had a wreck

8. crummyrummy

I have it, do you have liability?

9. crummyrummy

I think insurance should be a requirement to have a liscence.
    or to register a car.

10. crummyrummy

no you should have to pay for the damage you cause. if you cant pay for it you should not be allowed the opportunity to cause that kind of damage.

11. indescribability

no, but if you have uninsured motorist protection it does not matter. they pay for the accident, and then pursue me legally. at that point i set up a suitable payment arrangement and proceed to pay for an accident that i have caused rather than paying for an accident that hasn't happened and paying even more after it has happened.

12. crummyrummy

yes it does, if you dont pay them my permiums increase to cover dumbasses that dont have insurance. are you so naieve that you thin this is only between you and me, the is a conglomerate in between us.

13. indescribability

i am not trying to alleviate myself the personal responsibility of paying for a wreck that I cause, but i will not pay for something i have not done yet and do not think anybody should be legally required to do so. there should be methods set up for making those payments after a wreck has happened.

you don't make house payments til you've bought a house, and you don't surely don't pay for gas until you intend to put it in your car. insurance for cars should be to protect yourself from other people not to protect other people. if I hit you your insurance should pay it at no cost to you, and if I don't have insurance I should be s.o.l

14. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

So Mr. No Insurance.....how would you view all of this if you piled your car into a tree and were hospitalized and couldn't work for several months? Not to mention that if you hurt or killed someone while having no business driving, the judge will throw the book at you.

15. indescribability

are you so ignorant that you did not see the part where I said they will sue me and cover your car?

if I do not pay and the cost is eventually passed along to you, that is just more proof of the fraudulent nature of the insurance company.

16. crummyrummy

this is the most moronic argument ever. you should be embarrassed for typing it. "I didnt mean to total your car, for give me for being to cheap to think of of anyone but myself....." GET INSURANCE ASSHOLE, think of somebody other than yourself!!!!!

17. crummyrummy

ever een in accident and dealt with an insurance company? I think not.

18. indescribability

that is a risk i am willing ot take

if somebody was hurt obviously I would be making their medical payments not them

if a life is taken in an accident do you think the insurance money paying for that persons funeral will be any kind of consolation for those affected? do you think they will look at me and say "i know he died, but thats ok you had insurance" no. and if I don't have insurance than I obviously get left with the bills associated with that persons death

19. crummyrummy

no it only proves you are a person unworthy to drive...economics explains passing the cost. Like I said before, you should not be permitted a liscence or a registered car if you have no insurance.

20. indescribability

stop calling me names or please stop posting you are being very rude

i was merely trying to have a discussion about insurance and here you are repeatedly flaming me this is uncalled for and i do not appreciate it