Capture the cum.

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by LoverDude, Sep 14, 2018.

1. LoverDude

LoverDude Members

What do you use to capture the cum when you climax so it won't mess up your carpet or desk?
    I have a plan of buying 100 condoms from Ebay by a Chinese seller for only US$11 so each one cost only 11¢ to use. After I climax, I can tie up the condom then throw it in the trash can and that keep my carpet and desk clean. :smiley: :tongueout:

2. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

A major thrill of masturbating myself is the breath-taking wonder of watching that liquid man-love cum leaping & spurting & spewing & gushing & pouring out of the thudding, straining, joyously bursting cock in my tightly clutching fingers -- I would not consider interferring with that glorious event in my life for the convenience of a desk or carpet. I spread a towel, and clean up what it misses. But I love to feel it rain down on my naked body & pour out over fingers & belly ...!!

mepi314, thesantos and joelucas69 like this.
  3. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I just cum on myself. Pretty easy to aim it. If it shoots further than antocipated (woo hoo). Can always clean up after. I keep a towel of some kind handy to clean up after. Condoms suck. I really hate them.

bry75, Bryce and Deejay88 like this.
  4. 69Harder

69Harder Members

I have a black Tank Top I shoot my load in most of the time !
    Makes a great testosterone high to fuel my hornyness even further when I smell it ;)

Comic85 and bigredinmass like this.
  5. LoverDude

LoverDude Members

So your room has cum splatters around the bed or carpet? Sometimes you miss cleaning a spot. Or do you jack-off in the shower and shoot onto the shower wall then wash it off.

6. bigredinmass

Mine probably does if you put a blue light on it. But very little I suspect. Dont really care...my cum and my house. Lol

MikeE likes this.
  7. Smithybbw

Smithybbw Members

I jack off in my mouth. Or my hand and eat it all up. Failing that I let it spray all over the carpet and rub it in. Not a fan of cleaning up my own mess.

badrabbit likes this.
  8. Mizzhead

Mizzhead Members

I’ll cum into a cup, for use on my next masterbation session. I’ve drank it, dumped it on my face. A recent session sticks in my mind. While wearing one of my Victoria Secret thongs, just before I’m ready to blow my next load, I’ll get on all fours, stick my ass in the air and dump it down my ass crack, I cum instantly from the sensation.

badrabbit likes this.
  9. Philky

Philky Members

Tissue works for me

10. KW67

KW67 Members

Most times I just shoot onto myself, others I will use a towel on the bed. I love watching my cum shoot out. Or anyone's cum shootout for that matter.

bigredinmass likes this.
  11. thesantos

thesantos Bi-Nudist

I love watching the cumshot, like many others.

I'll cum in a bowl or cup. I avoid cumming on myself because the cum gets stuck in my chest and pubic hair.

I may take my iPad to the bathroom and then cum in the shower.

Modasflower likes this.
  12. bigredinmass

That also sums it up for me.

13. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I just use a tissue.

14. Love to catch my cum and eat it warm straight from my cock

JoeBugger and Mizzhead like this.
  15. First Wank 1984

First Wank 1984 Banned

Couldn't agree more! Why on earth would you want to capture it and throw it away? That's just a waste of a beautiful, precious fluid. Play with it, taste it, swallow it. All part of the fun, in my opinion!

cass_jenner likes this.
  16. LoverDude

LoverDude Members

For real, you drink your own cum? That sounds gay so are you homosexual? Just curious? How does it taste? Salty and greasy?

17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I fully agree, a load of cum tastes best straight from it's source and I've cum in my own mouth many, many times. Part of the pleasure of masturbation for me has always been watching my loads of cum squirting out of my cock. Aiming the spurts was a challenge when I was younger as I shot pretty far so I preferred to jerk off naked on my back and when I'm about to cum I'd arch my hips up to get a full view of my cum shooting up in the air and landing on my face, chest, and belly. I have a smooth build, very little body hair so it was easy to wipe up my cum in my fingers to lick myself clean. I've always enjoyed the texture and taste of my cum and eventually decided to position myself so 95% of my load would go directly into my mouth with just small amounts landing on my lips, chin, or cheeks which were easy to wipe off and eat with my fingers. My wife enjoys watching me cum in my own mouth too when I don't cum in hers.

cass_jenner likes this.
  18. Cumbrewer

Cumbrewer Members

I've cum in glasses, on plates, table tops, desk tops when not on myself. Try to avoid the floor. To LoverDude...not gay. It's my own cum. If I ask others to eat it I best be willing to eat it myself. I suspect many if not most guys have at least tried their own out of curiosity. You should try your own. It won't kill you or make you gay.

bigredinmass likes this.
  19. bigredinmass

Agreed 100%

20. thecuriousguy

thecuriousguy Members

Everytime I'm alone I cum all over myself! I just love it! But when I can't do that, I use some paper towels.