Cant You Feel It?

Discussion in 'The Future' started by Skratch, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Art Delfo

Art Delfo It is dark

Yes.....most people can

2. Skratch

Skratch Member

I guess what I felt will never come....

oh well

3. colourfullife

colourfullife Guest

patience...

skill, resourceful, observant, clever, endure...persistence...be your true self and find a way to express it...so many venues...possibilities...
    read read read
    courage
    encourage
    focus love and life

gain wisdom
    learn the enemy
    within and without

"guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life"

4. ubzerv

ubzerv Member

5. Major Peacenik

Major Peacenik Member

Dear Skratch,

The New Era started at 9:01 December 25th, 2004. We thank you for taking note of this change, and ask that when you spread the news in the future, to provide your listener with the correct date.

Thank you,
    MajP

6. Major Peacenik

Major Peacenik Member

Haha, I just read something I posted a few months ago on this thread along the same lines... sorry for the repeat :)

7. randy

randy Member

i feel different too, everything feels different, has been doing this since fall of 2003

and what if you dont know what to live for ? what if you have nothing to live for ?

are just lost ?

8. SativaDiva

SativaDiva Member

Not to sound strange, but since Fall 2003 (October), I've been having those same anxieties. Life shifted into what seems like a "real dream". Everything is almost too unreal. Life's still like that for me.

9. Jerry

Jerry Member

It is because since 2001, we have entered into what is called "The End of Days" in Christiany, Judisum, and Islam. A time period where mankind will be put through many trials and tribulations. Since 2001 look at what has happened. 9/11, the Asian tusmania, Iraq War, terrorist attacks all over the world that are growing with frequceny and intestiy, and now the flooding of New Orleans and Rita. More hurricanes are coming by the way. More dark days are coming for the Gulf Coast. Before long UN soldiers will stand in that city. We have come to the Great Tribulation, it is said that during this era time would seem unreal and faster. Things have not gotten to bad yet, but by the time 2006 ends millions will be dead, a world war will be raging, great natural diasasters will be happening and everything will be spinning out of contorl. Things are going to strat to actually get real bad soon. There has been a lot of talk about this coming apoclypse and the dates are drawing closer, this time they won't fail. For if there is a time for mankind to wipe most of itself off to evlove to the next step in human evolution, it is now. Many will laugh at this now, but you will watch these nightmares come true on the TV. Life will seem like a dream, a movie that won't stop. The end is coming. Great wars and destruction will come, then a leader will emerge that the world will love and he will promise peace. He will only bring destruction and death, he is the Anti-Christ. DO NOT FOLLOW the first leader who comes to save this world in a few years.

10. Skratch

Skratch Member

man this better happen it sounds so FUCKING cool.