cant wait for saturday!!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by veroness, May 23, 2007.

1. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

im going to jam on the irver with my awesome friend dom. and two of my other friends are going to. i saw the pics from last year, and they look so fun and awesome! ugh i seriuosly cant wait! i am so excited!!!!

2. hiro

hiro pursue it

I wasssss suppose to be attending the largest party of the year here at our apartment. But nooooo I am going home because I need a job for the summer. Psh. I guess its good though that I'm going home. I need money, I have a paper due Tuesday. And a lot of drunken mistakes could be made on Saturday. Two guys I like will be there.... so yeah.

Have fun :D

Yeah Saturday will be a good end to the week, huh? I mean shit its Wednesday and I am having the best week so far...

3. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

Cool---have fun.
    My weekend 'technically' starts Thursday, as it's the last day of school, so I'm thinkin' that Thursday will be pretty damn kickass. My friends and I are camping out in a spot not too far from town, and we're going to have a bonfire and toke up for the first time. Needless to say, I'm pretty damn pumped.

4. broony

broony Banned

Im going home this weekend. Been 6 months, i miss my family and omg do i miss my dog =D

5. veroness

only the rest of tonight, all tomorrow and then saturday starts! yay! oh i had a good day today too. i got to hang out with my friend dom and carla and her new boyfriend tish who is really good friends wityh dom and carlas freiend carlie who hung out with this kid chad. we all swam in a water thing today. it was great except the fruit. that was not good.

6. Flowers In My Hair

Flowers In My Hair Spontaneous Joy

Oh how I love Saturdays :)

7. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Ill be at Jam on the River too! :)
    Just look for a guy walking with his son, tripping on mushrooms and praying to Krsna ;) Ill be in white kurta and japa mala beads, you cant miss me :tongue:

8. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

^^ Good to hear you can make it[​IMG] Ive giveyou a call saturday when I get there

I wish I had some Japa Mala beads of my own though[​IMG] I had some but I can't find them

IM sooooooo excited for tmrw as well[​IMG]
    Ive got a strip im brining with me (although I think its pretty weak); buttt, then on monday im picking up a half sheet for the summer[​IMG]!!!

9. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Everybody's waiting for the weekend...

10. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

I'm going to a strawberry festival tomorrow. I'm going to gorge myself on strawberries and funnel cake.
    [​IMG]

11. veroness

saturday was a blast! everyone there was really nice as always and my friends came and i got to talk to them for a little. i bought this really cool dread bead with flowers craved into it by this girl named naomi. my friend dom bought a grateful dead shirt. the surrounding area was really pretty! when the rain came though, that was so much fun dancing around to disco biscuits...untill lightning started getting closer. the ended up cancling the rest of the show but all the other bands were pretty goods. i looooooved lotus and was amazed to say i liked cypress hill too! it was a great day!