cant sleep

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Takemenow, Jan 31, 2005.

1. puddin

puddin Banned

Aww, im sorry nikki but its the internet. Its fun to rip into people :D If it makes you feel any better i dont call many people crackwhores, your lucky i didnt call you a slutmonkey.

2. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

yea i get it...but im sensitive about stuff like that.. i get it quite abit around this place for really no reason. i just dont see the point...its fun for u but it dosent make anyone else feel good. i just dont think its the right thing to do.. u never know how the things u say can effect another person. id rather make someone smile

3. puddin

puddin Banned

How about making them smile because they are insulting you back?
    The internet isnt a very nice place, if you didnt take me seriously i would have been nice to you but its too late now.

4. puddin

puddin Banned

Oh and why the fuck are you hurt by invisible strangers who are never going to see you? worried that im right? OMG you are a crackwhore!

5. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

its not about taking u seriously... its just we were having a pretty nice casual convo... and it just wasnt really called for. so i was just wondering y u felt the need to do it. not weather u were serious or not

6. puddin

puddin Banned

I am sorry. I was being nasty and bad. It was uncalled for and i am ashamed. damn now im going to go kill myself.

7. puddin

puddin Banned

Come on you can fight back.
    Make up an insult. It doesnt have to make sense. You will like it seeing as it will make me smile.

8. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

i dont want to.. im just not that kinda person....dont have that much fight in me... like i said just wondering y u would say somethign like that when i have bene nothing but nice to u

9. puddin

puddin Banned

See nikki i dont really think you are a crackwhore or a slutmonkey. Weird as it may seem i dont really respect you though because you wont defend yourself.

10. syd

syd Banned

Come on, it turns puddin on:D

11. puddin

puddin Banned

YES GODDAMN A GOOD FIGHT IS AWESOME!
    If you fight back ill give you candy and icecream.

12. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

well u can not respect me if u like.. i dont really feel the need to defend myself. and its kinda a silly reason not to respect someone.

13. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

i have my own candy and ice cream

14. puddin

puddin Banned

Your right... But no candy for you. hahhaha

15. puddin

puddin Banned

hmm its not as good as mine.

16. puddin

puddin Banned

Just fight back in one post and ill be nice.

17. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

no... i dont want to..its not who i am... and doing it just because u asked me too is a stupid reason to do something. i wouldnt be like that if my best friend asked me... im sure not going to do it for someone who really dosent have any importance in my life.. i like being nice to people.

18. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Some people are just nice, maybe even considerate, dare say I polite? :eek: What's wrong with that? :confused:

19. puddin

puddin Banned

hmmmm, fair enough. Ill be nice now, would you believe me if i said i was sorry?

20. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

sure y not. ur allowed to be sorry if u like...dosent matter if i believe it..... cuz deep down u prolly dont feel that bad about it to begin with and if u do and saying sorry makes u feel better then feel free.. im not that upset about it.. i was just wondering what u got outta saying something like that to someoen whos being nice to u