Cant see shit

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by MagicMushrooms, Aug 23, 2005.

1. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

For some reason There are little colored dots everywhere like tv fuzzz and I can barel y read this. The only other time this happened iswhen I smoke d laced weed and it fucked up my vision/ but I havent smoked in a month. .

2. Blind_Melon_Chitlin'

Blind_Melon_Chitlin' Member

Go see an optometrist, obviously your eyes are very fucked up and need to be checked to see if you somehow did permanent damage to them.

3. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

Nah their better now.

4. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

hope you dont have MS

5. ihavenoideawhatsgoin

ihavenoideawhatsgoin Banned

that happened to me earlier

6. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

oh haha...well sometimes when im stoned, i totaly cant see straight ...and everytime im stoned, i cant even read haha. but good that yer vision is bak 2 normal....

at least for now :)

7. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

have you ever tripped? that will cause "static vision" sometimes. it's doubtful that it is a problem in your eyes it's more likely something in your brain.

8. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

I get that those static hallucinations when i smoke weed now from tripping alot. youll learn to live with it, heh.

9. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

that happens to me when i stare at the sun :)

10. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

if you stare long enough you will get candy....

11. Sirjimalot

Sirjimalot Member

heheh, White noise420

12. rosyposies

rosyposies Member

13. Craevyn

Craevyn Member

this has happened to me. its very hard to describe, but its somewhat like how your leg or arm can fall asleep and go numb and tingly, except with the brain. its not altogether unpleasant in and of itself, but can be extremely disorienting (i.e. not being able to see your feet when you look down). also, sounds are less distinguished and have a "fuzzy" timbre to them.

i have no idea what causes this, other than smoking weed

14. fxrcr32

fxrcr32 Member

This happened to me once only even more extreme. Me and a couple buddies were smoking a blunt on the side of the road and I stopped because my throat was killing me. After a couple minutes my vision started to get pixely, and it kept getting worse and worse. Soon I could barely make out the shapes of my friends so I leaned back against my buddys truck so I wouldnt fall over. After about a minute from when it first started happening I couldn't see anymore. My vission was completly like watching a tv channel without reception, where its "snowing" only rather then black and white the pixels had colours (its kindof hard to explain but thats my best example). I was kindof freaked out cause I thought I wasnt gonna be able to see anything for a couple of hours, but I didnt wanna tell my friends cause I didnt know if it would get worse and I was kindof embaresed. I tried to stand up off my buddys truck, I took one step forward and almost landed on my face. I leaned back against his truck and thought i was gonna fall backwards since I took so long to hit the truck. By now my friends were asking if I was ok, and I could hear them fine but I couldnt see where they were. I guess I was a little paranoid because I was totally out of it, and I thought my friends were trying to mess around with me in my handicaped state and I was a little pissed off. The whole thing lasted about 5 mins and it slowly came down the same way it started, like I could start to make out shapes again, and eventually it came back to normal. Afterwards I was completly fine but I wiped my arm across my forehead and I had been sweating alot. My friends also said that while this happening my whole face had gone completly white, really white they said, and as I was comming out of it they were saying my color was slowly comming back to normal. Afterwards I was completly fine, although I was pretty high, hehe. It was pretty scary because I had no idea what was happening or how long it was gonna take, but if it happened again I think I would just sit back and enjoy myself lol. Now everytime I smoke with my friend they always joke about and say "hey will, can you still see us?" lol, its kindof anoying.

15. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

^^exactly. I think its from lack of oxygen to the brain. Something not uncommon when smoking weed.

16. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

If you stare at the sun long enough, you'll gain amazing skills in math but get horrible piercing headaches and you'll live your life hopped up on pain killers.

Yeah, sounds like a lack of oxygen. Hold your breathe a little bit then stand up really fast. Get Dizzy? Lots of pretty colors? Hard to see? All the blood rushed from your head. No blood means no Oxygen.

I guess if you smoke and take some big hits without breathing in between you'ld cut the oxygen in your head... I dont know what to tell you, but it definitely sounds like a lack of oxygen.

17. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i think what most are reffering to is a type of hyperventilation.

earlier in my smoking career, i smoked a really strong joint with a friend. I stood up carrying a bag and guitar over my neck and it started getting intense, everything gettin fuzzy. then the sky started to turn colours and patterns covered my vision, just colours, and i felt i was gonna pass out. i fell to my knees but put my arm out to stop collapsing. i igave my shit to my friend and slowly got back up. then i was SO STONED everything looked the most beautiful than ever while being stoned.

but then like 20 minutes later i was feeling seedy, it was a short high