Cant remember the name or site of what im looking for

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by jo_k_er_man, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Ooops you are right.

What is IN? Intranasal? If so, the bioavailability of intranasal opiates, isn't far off from Oral usually. IN dilly is worthless too. The oral BA of Oxycodone is actually HIGHER then IN. See where things could get fucked up?

2. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

yea... but if you already have a decent understanding of opiates.. the conversion makes some sense.. all morphine analogs have low oral BA and decent nasal BA.. while codeine analogs have decent oral BA and better nasal BA.. so knowing these simple facts helps you use these conversion charts a little easier... so really these charts only help people that kinda already know about opiates.. if you have no clue.. yes.. this chart will not help you at all

3. Feelings Of U4ia

Codeine has a high nasal BA? I didn't even know people snort codeine, because it's always paired up with APAP.

4. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i didn't mean codeine itself.. though i couldnt tell you never wasted my time on trying to snort it.. cuz codeine is pretty worthless... but oxycodone is better IN than oral

5. china_white

china_white Banned

ive always thought nasal oxy was more intense but weaker at the same time,
    as in it takes less orally to get you off but its more mellow and chill,
    sorry if this makes no sense

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

no.. i totally understand.. Oxy is stronger intranasally cuz it hits you all at once.. making hit you hard.. but at the same time lasting much shorter.. while eating it its a lesser high with a longer duration because of digestion... i feel the same way with dilaudid.. orally was good.. cuz it lasted for 3-4hrs.. while snorting it only lasted like an hour or two.. but usually i was nodding and passed out within an hour when snorting dilly

7. Feelings Of U4ia

Oxycodone is MUCH better orally, IMO. The BA is higher, and it lasts a FUCKLOAD longer then snorting it. You might not get that same instant rush, but that rush barely lasts long enough to be worth it anyways. I'd rather be pretty high for 2 hours, then have a good rush and be slightly high for 1 hour.

I'm about to IV 8mg of dilly in a minute here. Been about a month since doing anything IV.

8. does2

does2 Member

^ ooooh aaaah

9. china_white

china_white Banned

damn u4ia you better be feeling AMAZING

10. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

damn 8mg of dilly up my nose felt wunderkind.. i can only imagine how well it is IV..

u4ia... ok.. so here's the debate im always seeing.. dilly IV vs. H.. which is better.. its probably about 50/50 from what i've read

11. china_white

china_white Banned

from what i understand dilly is more intense rush but no legs,
    H isn't as orgasmic rush but it lasts longer and leaves you floating in euphoria,
    someone correct me if im wrong

12. Feelings Of U4ia

I ended up doing that first 8mg early on, and didn't get much of a rush. About 2 hours later, I went to a friend's house, blasted 16mg dilly IV. Nice rush, still no nod.

Ended up doing 32mg over the course of the night, up until around 7am.

Dilly has a GREAT initial rush, but as china said, it doesn't last long AT ALL.

I haven't even snorted H, let alone IV'ed it, so I really have no idea what H feels like, but from what I have heard, it's about a 50-50 split as to which drug is better to IV.

A lot of people say the rush from IV dilly is just as good, if not better then H...and you always know what you are getting as well. I've also heard that you can't compare H to anything, and that it is incredible, much better then dilly. I've heard H has much more of an orgasmic rush. My brother described heroin like this..."take the best orgasm you have had, mix that with the best blow up you've ever had from MDMA, and multiply that by around 100, and you might be close to what a shot of good H feels like."

I probably won't ever shoot up H. I have never even seen it around my area, and haven't been curious/had the balls to even attempt to find it.

I don't IV much, maybe once every month or two months, and I am going to keep it at that. My veins are so fucking hard to hit, that it's actually frustrating every time I try to IV, so that is another reason I don't do it often, it's a pain in the ass.