Cant get over her ex

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by TheJoker, Jun 4, 2007.

1. TheJoker

TheJoker Member

There's a girl I met and I just got her MSN and we started talking and stuff and on her MSN space her blog is all about this guy... I guess they were bf/gf before and he broke her heart and they broke up or something... Yet it's been a few months already and she can't seem to forget him. I really like her and I dont know what to do right now. I'm afraid to message her on msn because i dont want to annoy her when she's in a bad mood thinking about the guy. I dont know how i can get into her heart ...

6/3/07
    Well I just got her msn and we started talking on msn. In real life I have not yet had a real conversation with her but she felt quite comfortable talking with me on msn... I asked her how her mood was and she said not bad and stuff... Her msn name is always about that guy, even when she changes it, it's always about how she misses the old times and stuff...

I really want to comfort her but I dont know if it is way too fast to get into those emotional topics with her since I only started actually talking to her online for a day? I just hate to see her like this, her blog is about him.... Ok maybe I am jealous...

2. SILVERWOLF_87

SILVERWOLF_87 Member

So you're asking how to get a girl that you've just met and that you've never had a real in-person conversation with to open up to you about something emotionally heavy and personal to her?

Maybe you should try... I dunno... Actually getting to know her first. And no, MSN on teh intarwebz doesn't count.

3. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

Take a step back and think about why it is that you are trying to get close to a girl who obviosly can't get past her ex. Do you want to be her friend or rebound? Because until she is over her ex you will either be a friend or a rebound that she will compare to him.

If you are getting jealous about some girl you chat with and have never met in real life what are you going to do when you date someone in the real world? Being jealous is a surefire way to be single.

Take a break from chatting with her for a few days and see if you feel the same way......

4. TheJoker

TheJoker Member

No I do know her in real life. I just never had the guts to ask for her msn, and when I finally did, I found out that she broke up with her bf...

I dont know what kind of a person I should be right now when talking to her. Should I just be a normal friend and get to know her more? I dont want to have the feeling that whatever I say to her goes in the right ear and comes out the left ear. I want to chat with her and actually make her feel like I'm really trying to get to know her and make her feel happy instead of being shallow, chatting with her because I want her to be my girlfriend. She probably knows I like her (even though I didnt say it out loud) because when I asked for her msn, her friends kept saying "OHH YOU LIKE HER" and she heard it, but she was busy writing her MSN address to me.

I'm 17 and she's 15 and it is her first break up. She's like typical 15 year old gals, thinking that when you are in love, you are in wonderland and everything is perfect and stuff.