Can't get in the groove...

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by mrman4, Oct 8, 2013.

1. mrman4

mrman4 Guest

I'm usually not to keen on asking other people advice on intimate matters. Though in this particular situation i think it would be good to have another point of view. So i'm gonna try and explain this as simple as possible. I dated this chick for about a year. Things were going absolutely amazing in my opinion until one day she decided to kinda just up and leave. It didn't really seem like it bothered her to much either. I'v never had a relationship like the one i had with her. And to be quiet honest when she left it hurt .... very bad actually. Sense then i'v done quiet well to forget about her. Its been 6 months and to my conscious mind i don't really have feelings for her anymore. but thats not the problem. Well in the present i'm talking to a girl that i really really like we are very compatible and idk she just has that thing about her. Well we went to music festival last weekend and i spent the whole weekend with her. Me and this girl have fooled around in the past. But the entire time we at the music festival i could not make a move on her. I could completely tell she wanted me to. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I mean everything was perfect for it. Anyways i'm seeing her again this weekend and need to get over whatever is keeping from moving forward with her.

Any advice?

2. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

when you say you can't get in the groove, do you mean, like, you couldn't find the hole?

It's sort of lower down than you would think, ya know?

If it's a serious problem, consider letting her "find it" for you.