Cannabis and sex

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by David (71), Jul 25, 2019.

1. David (71)

David (71) Members

Does ingesting cannabis make the sex act better?

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm not sure about investing, but I remember when I first started smoking the sex was amazing but as tolerance got to me and habitual smoking haha it doesn't have the same effect, but still puts you into a different euphoric vibe, so I suggest ingesting would also do the same.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  3. David (71)

David (71) Members

No! Ingesting. Eating it?

4. David (71)

David (71) Members

I wondered if it improved the sex act. We all would want it better. Can you tell me how it was better after taking cannabis?

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Just sensory reactions, like.. I remember the feeling of her wetness on my tongue to be the incredible feeling, and tingly lips so kissing was fun and special and skin sensations etc. Just enhanced really.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It's not MDMA as far an enchaining sex and making one horny. It's kind of a background enhancement for me. Sex on its own is good but smoking does add to it.

7. Not that I know anything about sex, but if I were high...I'm pretty sure it would be bad. I'd be totally weirded out by the whole thing, going inside someone else's body for pleasure. I get weird when I get stoned, or at least I used to. Horrible thoughts about murder and death.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  8. BlastOff

BlastOff Members

I'd say yes, but only due to the relaxed body high
    I dont think it makes me perform any better
    Im just enjoying the moment more

mysticblu21 likes this.
  9. Marriedbicouple

Marriedbicouple Impatient for some FWB

It makes me horny...

mysticblu21 likes this.
  10. HashtagInterested

HashtagInterested Members

XX
    XX
    XY

Tri Chrome which makes more sense to me than other ways. Trace suggested it as her favorite color … you know "Chrome". Trichrome might be mine ...

Crazy, but I couldn't find the official video.

Anyway, sex and … see above

11. NerdLord

NerdLord Members

I smoke almost every day and let me tell you, if I smoke before sex, I am going to be fucking hard and I am going to fuck hard. The weed makes me so aggressive and I just become an animal. And the orgasm is almost a straight knock out blow.

Just remember to smoke sativa if possible and not indica. I have an experience where she fell asleep during sex after having an orgasm and I felt like I was boring her or something.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  12. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

I have neither of two.

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, for the habitual smoker i'm sure it's almost a requirement. i used to smoke all the time, and during that time if i wasn't at least a little high i probably wouldn't even have had much interest in having sex.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

So now that you don't smoke a lot, does that mean you don't think about sex as much?

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

equally much, but now i could do it without a bong hit first.

16. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

I will be trying it with a lucky lady in 2020.... guaranteed

mysticblu21 and ZenKarma like this.
  17. Mandykepp

Mandykepp Banned

I’ll be honest, I had a pretty intense orgasm from anal sex. Doesn’t always happen like that, but some weed definitely got me into the moment more

JoeHumidor likes this.
  18. Varmint

Varmint Member

I don't think weed and sex would mix with me. I haven't tried any in about 30 years and when I did, every hottie I've ever known or seen could crawl all over me naked and I wouldn't give a $h!t. Just when stoned, mind you. Something else different about me was that smoking had about a 15-20 minute delayed reaction with me before I felt it. Not sure why.

I'm told by someone who knows more than me that ingesting weed is far more interesting than smoking it. The effect is delayed, but magnified a LOT, and lasts much longer. I have no idea what my delayed reaction would be if I ate it or made tea from it and drank it. I wouldn't mind trying the tea, though.

19. Mandykepp

Mandykepp Banned

By ingesting you don’t mean straight eating it right? I think I read that eating weed doesn’t do anything unless it’s boiled down into oil or butter or something

20. HashtagInterested

HashtagInterested Members

Hmm, interesting.

Umm, sex and cannabis like opens up so much connection and is more intimate in that we become better connected. Now,. I have no idea what woman want, but I'll assume a very intense and pleasurable time. Does cannabis help? Ask them or maybe lighten up a little, be sure you're with like minded, and get in tune cause I would think the waves can get tasty when two together are vibing on levels beyond normal everyday encounters.

Sex is good. So is cannabis I guess. I guess the I guess depends on what you're about and how you flow with the waves. Ya know?