Cannabis Alternatives

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by tekpainter, May 11, 2004.

1. tekpainter

tekpainter Member

In my country (Italy) the situation is very bad :( , the new government (Berlusconi) have legal compared heavy drugs like heroin-cocaine to cannabis and the consumer to the pusher! Im in trouble because im a old smoker (from 25 years, im 40) and now is very hard and dangerous try to find some stuff to smoke...
    For this reason i have start to search on the net some legal cannabis alternatives and I have find many web sites that offer different types of this stuff. After several day im still confused and i hope that some hip forum's people can help me in this research with some suggestions. My impression is that the herbalsmokeshop seems to be the more serious but in this world nothing is real sure... I think to order some solid concentrates like honey blonde. If someone have tried this or some other please tell me what do u think about. Many thanks in adv :)

TekPainter (sorry for my poor english but im italian)

2. Through the Looking

Through the Looking Member

I ordered once from (URL deleted) and was unimpressed. I didn't really get me high at all. I could see how people who dont smoke cannabis regularly might feel a buzz, but the products they offer are not close to weed.

3. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

Smoking alternative stuff would be like drinking gallons of scope if alcohol wasn't availalble. Just not worth it!!!!

4. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

That might be true if the "alternative smoke" products contained a little THC (like Scope has a bit of alcohol), but they don't have ANY.

The "legal weed" products are a ripoff, plain and simple. About the only legit use for them is as a "filler" to stretch your stash in tight times....

5. mikeyjwest

mikeyjwest Member

Salvia sucks, its not worth it. The high doesnt last very long at all, and it sucks. Your best bet is either to quit or leave the country or learn to hide your smoking.

6. tekpainter

tekpainter Member

Many thanks people. I think that I will order some Norther Light seeds and I will make my indoor growing box ;)
    Thanks again for the suggestions.

TekPainter

PS Be*rlusconi sucks!

7. dj_reegz

dj_reegz Member

that sounds like the best plan. grow your own. BTW your English is better then most english speakers I know.

8. Fishndude

Fishndude Member

There's nothing like the real thing.