Canibus Etiquitte

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by NightShadow, May 23, 2004.

1. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

2. blazednconfused

blazednconfused Member

i dont see such a need for so many rules or ettiquittes or whatever. different groups have different "rules" or procedures. i can see how that would help a newbie to not look like an ass in front of experienced smokers but other than that, im pretty sure that regular smokers know those etiquittes.

3. ONE WEST

ONE WEST Member

good rules for a blunt or J......man who roles it sparks it.....passed left to the man who provided the green.......only thing i would add......but smoking bowls....is different.....depending on quality(usually MAZE) we pack swats(one hit) for each person in circle...so they get greens and the full burn...........................LiStEn To BaRrInGtOn LeVy and spark one...............peace and vision...

4. Craevyn

Craevyn Member

as with all life situations, in pot smoking there is only one truly golden rule

do unto others and theirs what you would have them do to you and yours

smoke up, get smoked up, and so on. your sense of morals should rub off onto the less developed of others, and if it doesn't (and you're forced to boot them from the rotation) then be prepared to never smoke in theirs

5. Skoozy

Skoozy Member

..Since it's always my weed and my house..I have one household rule.... It's "Puff Puff Pass." If you've held it, and it's went out while you jawed, and you have to light it every time it comes to you because you can't shut up. Then you need to pass it along until your done yappin' (I think this might be a personal problem, but I'm sure you folks can relate) Peace Love