Candyflippin'

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by PsychMyke, Apr 23, 2007.

1. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Any body in here a fan of candyflippin'? Whats the best way to do it, to eat the rolls first or the dose first? How long should I wait in between?

Ive only done it 3 times, the first time i ate a five strip and 200 mgs of molly...had the most intense experience of my life...second time i ate 2 doses and 2 rolls and i didnt feel the mdma at all, just got etarded in the morning, the third time i ate 2 rolls first and 1 dose and had a great time wasnt intense at all though...The only time its really worked was the first time i did it with the molly and the 5 strip but it was way too intense to be that enjoyable, and my friend had a shit flip and i ended up in a cop car...talk about bad set and setting...haha

What are some suggestions on the best way to go about flippin'??

2. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

drop a nice dose of cids. eat a roll an hour and a half in. drop the second when you peak your first roll. i recommend that method because i like everything to hit all at once. anyone who has candyflipped will agree it's hard to find a better high- besides nutmeg, but thats a given.

3. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

cool...your joking about the nutmeg i assume right?

4. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Member

Of course he is.

Everybody knows you need to monkey flip to get the full psychedelic experience (nutmeg oral + smoked banana peels)

5. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

hahaha... exactly

6. Trix_Bunny

Trix_Bunny Member

when I do it, I do the acid then do the e about 4 hours in, I don't like to do the e too early because I don't want a horrible comedown from the e if I can't sleep when it hits. This way the lsd and the e taper off together and then I just sleep for about 18 hours lol.

7. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

cool, how do you think the crash would be without ganja...when ive candyslipped before i could smoke (im allergic now)

8. DirtyBongAlexa

DirtyBongAlexa Member

ALLERGICCCC???

you cant suddenly become allergic to weed can you???????????????/

9. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

....yeah you can....would i lie about something that serious??

10. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

Dude.. no flaming whatsoever..
    but I gotta say, an allergy to weed developing WITH tolerance sounds pretty dam rare. In fact, the only negative physical side effect I've known of from smoking the tweed is bringing on an asthma attack, but those with asthma shouldn't be smoking anyway.
    In what way are you allergic?
    And if it's 'that' serious, do you reckon you could maybe describe some of the symptoms of your allergy?
    Thanking you.

As for candy flipping, I did it yesterday. The acid was 'Where's Wally?' blotter, and I'm sure the pills were dodgy because I have NEVER felt as bad as this the day after (not emotionally; got that hacked.. chemicals for me are pretty easy to keep a positive outlook on); my stomach feels like a volcano before it's about to erupt. I've only candyflipped 3 times before. I prefer to munch the E's shortly followed by the acid. As much as I love the E buzz, with experience I've come to realise that what I previously would of thought of as 'enlightening' is in fact 'fake'; whereas with acid, it feels like there's a radical change going on.
    On an E comedown, the brain's stuck in re-uptake mode; by dropping them at the same time, the acid will be peaking near the E comedown and so (for me anyway) tripping produces it's own kind of 'levelled down' euphoria (as opposed to gurning your tits off on E), which really helps to smooth out any negative effects of the E.
    And of course, the greenery helps out a treat.

11. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

allergies develop over time from exposure.

over-indulgence in anything will lead to tolerance or otherwise hypersensitivity (rare).

12. DirtyBongAlexa

DirtyBongAlexa Member

wow.......that sucks man i feel for you :(

13. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

what happens to a person who is allergic to weed?

14. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

facial swelling, lips turn blac, throat closes...very uncomfortable

15. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

at least you dont.. die

16. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

still, looking like a pufferfish with black lips isnt worth puffin on joints

17. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

yeah chems are easy to phase out the "negative" emotions.

when i candyflip i think im gonna take the e first then the acid.

....and PyscheMyke nice SIG

18. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

thank you.

19. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

Being allergic to weed is like the same if you were allergic to penuts or bees.

Candyflipping is the funnest thing in the world. Best visuals and overall experience. Be careful cause some pills have speed in them and speed enhances the acid's effects in the body. Hippieflipping is fun also. Shrooms and X. Ive done cid, shrooms and X all at one OMG!

20. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

agreed, it doesn't get much better. still waiting to hear from someone experienced with mescaline and MDMA. it seems to me the combination would work well, both being phenethylamines.