Candyflip, E and Love?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by BoeJiglin, Jun 1, 2004.

1. BoeJiglin

BoeJiglin Member

First of all let me say that saturday night I took a hit of acid and some hours later a pill of E. Both were good and I was enjoying my self right and proper, hangin with some old friends and kids I know. Well there was this girl there, older than me, 24, who was pretty gone herself, and we were just conversing around the camp fire and the next thing I know I felt I was in love with her... whatever, its the E, I wrote it off... but now three days later, long after effects have ceased, I still clearly have that feeling of having fallen in love. I was just wondering if anyone else has had to deal with this brand of profound emotions due to drug use?

2. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Im sorry, Im stoned, but this post made me laugh...

Have you tried talking to her about it? Im sure she will tell you whats up...

3. BoeJiglin

BoeJiglin Member

Ha, dont feel bad, Im laughing at myself over it... eventually I forgot about it.. but almost a week later... weird.. who knows.... thank god it wasnt around someone id see everyday

4. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE! Doo Doodoo da doo