Canadian barefooters?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by whatnoshooz, Dec 29, 2004.

1. whatnoshooz

whatnoshooz Member

Hi, anybody here from Canada?
    I'm from Vancouver. It's a bit too cold for barefooting at this time of year, but the summers are great here.

M.

2. Casperthesheet

Casperthesheet Member

I'm from Ontario...I go barefoot during the spring, summer and a bit of the fall. I just have to find the proper pants this year to do it go barefoot in. I hate wearing any type of footwear...grr...evil footwear.

Casper

3. YES I CANNABIS

YES I CANNABIS Member

i'm from vancouver too, and i miss going barefoot everywhere!! can't wait till the summer!!

4. skankleft

skankleft Member

I'm from B.C Canada, I love going barefooted in the summer :)

5. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

I really wanna go back to canada i vistited when i was very young. I wanted to go this summer and travel about a bit but flights are really expencive :(

6. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

ooh i go around barefoot most of the time.. but i always wear flip flops or something light in stores so as not to create a hassle or a big scene.. but i don't have to worry about any of that where i live, because it's mostly nature and the beach and all that fun stuff... ps i live in southern ontario.. lol just on lake erie.. very very close to port dover.

7. whatnoshooz

whatnoshooz Member

Where have you barefooted in Vancouver? My favorite spots are the Flea Market, Chinatown, convenience stores, etc.
    Do you carry any shoes with you, or leave 'em at home?

M.

8. whatnoshooz

whatnoshooz Member

Where have you barefooted in Vancouver? My favorite spots are the Flea Market, Chinatown, convenience stores, etc.
    Do you carry any shoes with you, or leave 'em at home?
    M.

9. arctic barefoot

arctic barefoot Member

Hi I am a long haired pychedelic hippie who loves peace & love.I live in Inuvik,Nortwest Territories.Inuvik is at the end of the Dempster Highway,which is as far as you can drive north in Canada.210km(130miles)north of the arctic circle.But it can still get very hot during the summer,Some times in the 30's(90"sF)I work barefoot as a taxi cab dispatcher and I am barefoot 24/7 outdoors from about late may till about labour day in September.I have lived in Inuvik since 1983 and will only at barefoot frendly jobs like at taxi cab office as a dispatcher.Last summer they repaved some of the steets in town.I enjoyed going for long walks waring shorts,tie dye tank top,peace sign,love beads and hand band playing pychedelic music from the 60"s on my diskman.but now it's winter and I'am waring arctic winter boots with no socks outdoors,but I take my boots off in doors and go barefoot no socks at the office,home or any place I remove my boots.

10. Tuk_Tuk

Tuk_Tuk Member

Greetings,

Im from NB and I barefoot whenever I can. I do all summer, except at work (stupid construction work :$ ) and in the winter if Im only going to be out for a few minutes (EX: taking hte garbage out...) If only I was possible to barefoot in Canada all year around...

Peace and Love,
    Jon

11. arctic barefoot

arctic barefoot Member

Hi I am a long haired pychedelic hippie who loves peace & love.I live in Inuvik,Nortwest Territories.Inuvik is at the end of the Dempster Highway,which is as far as you can drive north in Canada.210km(130miles)north of the arctic circle.But it can still get very hot during the short arctic summer.They say this part of mother earth is warming up more then any other part of the world.I am a 24/7 barefooter outdoors during barefoot weather each summer from about the end of may till about labour day in september.With the 24 hour day light in the arctic it can get as hot as the 30's(90"sF)at times.I have lived in the arctic since 1983.I enjoy traveling a lot.But when I am not traveling I Work only at barefoot friendly jobs,Right now l am working since 2002 in a taxi cab dispatch office barefoot.During the winter when it can get vary cold more then -40 I Ware arctic winter boots outdoors that are rated for -100(148F)With no socks.When I enter the office or any other buildings that do not allow shoes so as to not mudy or up the floor with wet snow like not public library,hairstylists or dentist office just to name a few.I remove my boot and go barefoot.Most people take off their boots and go in their socks were shoes are not allowed.During the summer many people ware sandlas outdoors but remove them when they enter a place were shoes are not allowed becauce it is vary dusty if dry or vary mudy if it"s raining.they go barefoot but only indoors.I this town I am the only one that barefoots outdoors. Last sommer they repaved some of the steets in town. I vary much enjoyed going on long barefoot walks.Normally playing groovy far out pychedelic music from the 60's on my diskman,Wareing shorts,tie dye tank top,love beads,peace sign and head band with my birth day shoes.If allowed I would go nude in the summer time,

12. TheLizardQueen

TheLizardQueen horny for knowledge

I seriously don't wear socks from March untill late October, and no shoes at all during summer

13. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Shoes n socks suck anyways. If I didnt live in such a conservative area with such stuck up parents I wouldnt even bother wearing any.