Canadas day....

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Groovy Toker, Jul 2, 2006.

1. Groovy Toker

Groovy Toker Senior Member

oh boy what a night. It rains once the party starts but obviously don't let alittle bit of water ruin our night. Then a buddy all drunk falls over a railing.. and ambulance comes... and sticks a tube down another buddies throat to pump his stomach. Then another drunk buddy of mine was tryin to fight everyone. so by that time party is pretty dead were just waiting for the cops and ambulance to leave, but when they do my other buddy walks his girl home and the guy who was trying to fight everyone goes with em... 10 mins later one comes runnin across the driveway and another 5 mins my buddy who was tryin to fight was crying with 2 older guys came and was sayin he broked into his truck (not quite sure) but my buddy fuckin told the guy I was with him when I was in a tent right in front of my face.. so I got a 40 year threating to pound the fuck out of me and im tryin beat the fuck out of my friend..... but then the parent of the house came out and told em I wasn't involved so 2 guys leave with my buddy, and I guess he gets the shit beat out of him.

And the cops are phoned once again cause another drunk buddy of mine is waaay too hammered and wouldn't leave so they go and get him.

the other guy who got the shit kicked out of him was lucky the cops didn't get him... but once all that died down... there was like 8 of us inside the house... smokin dope throughout the night so that was the good part.

SO that was my canada day story, We canadians know how to party ehhhh

2. cloverleaf

cloverleaf Member

Alcohol in a nutshell. [​IMG]

3. KyndVeggie4Peace

KyndVeggie4Peace -[ in.bloom ]-

Rock on Canada!!! :D

I just drank ALOT of vodka and am still pretty trashed. :p

I'm not even Canadian. :D

4. EnterTheFarside

EnterTheFarside the cats pajamas

liquor's nuts man.

it's so fucking wierd going to a party, getting stoned, and not drinking. while everyone else is all liquored up, stumbling all over each other, screaming.

everyone here knows that alcohol is completely different from weed, but i really got to see that night that its an entirely different ballpark, especially in a party atmosphere.

5. KyndVeggie4Peace

KyndVeggie4Peace -[ in.bloom ]-

Yeah, I prefere weed over alcohol, I just can't find any weed latley in this damn town ... Everyones dry, but the liquor store is always open. ;)

6. Groovy Toker

Groovy Toker Senior Member

I smoke weed daily basis... but when I drink its like a occasion... oooh its friday again lets get hammered. I choose chron over alcohol any day.

7. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

I don't see how anyone would prefer booze over pot. Beats me.