can you

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Fractual_, May 23, 2004.

1. ntphishin

ntphishin Member

So you actually have one? Haha, Im such a dumbass. :D Disposable makes sense.

2. velvet

velvet Banned

yeah I do.. I think they are actually a Dutch invention.. I hardly ever use'm but I keep them with me just in case I have to pee somewhere.. I hate squatting done in a bush with all those prickly things poking up your butt and trying not to pee on my bellbottoms etc ;)

3. ntphishin

ntphishin Member

I don't know if they've caught on in the States yet. At least i haven't seen em. At festivals, especially big, muddy camping ones, girls are still having to so the squatting thing, and yeah, that's gotta suck. I'd use em if i were a girl.

4. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

I haven't seen em in the states. First time I saw one was when Velvet showed me. I got a kick out of em. Brought one home to the states for a friend of mine.

5. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

are you kidding me? girls get the variety. There are tons of things you can use as toys but guys are stuck with just their hands (unless of course they're horny enough for a pocket pussy)

6. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

why deprive ourselves? lets all buy pocket pussies!!