Can you smoke straight Reed Canary Grass?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Fangzy_the_Junkie, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Fangzy_the_Junkie

Fangzy_the_Junkie Member

i want tro try DMT, but its expensive and hard to find unless you grow a plant and extract it yourself. I dont have the resources or knowledge to attempt extraction, so i was wondering... can you just smoke the plant???

2. thc22

thc22 Member

im pretty sure you cant because theres too little DMT in it. thats why you have to extract it. from what ive seen extracting it isnt very hard, just finding the dmt-containing plants.

3. .trippin..

.trippin.. Member

yeah ive been trying to find dmt to and i think it would b much easier just to get the plant and extract it

could someone just like post a list of plants that do contain dmt

4. SQUIDPUPPY

SQUIDPUPPY Member

I've been in the druggie circles for decades and only was offered DMT once, over 25 yrs ago... Since the advent of the net, all you have to do is buy whats neccessary/learn to extract and you are "there".... Takes a bit of effort but so what============ squid

5. acolon_5

acolon_5 Member

Yeah, don't try smoking the raw plant material. The best one can do with it (apart from extracting it) is make a brew. Beware though, it contains a decent amount of 5-meo-dmt as well, and that usually overpowers the effects of dimitri.

6. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

google:
    dmt-nexus

7. RicochetKing2113

RicochetKing2113 Member

Actually, one should Blackle it. www.blackle.com saves energy, yet still uses the Google search engine!

8. hess

hess Member

depends on if you're using a lcd display really :p

does anyone have a good easy to follow guide for extracting dmt? i have yopo seeds and some other materials at hand but i haven't given at a go yet, really want to do this though and by the end of the month i'll have a bit of spare time to try extracting. cheers for any help

9. polymer

polymer Senior Member

are you kidding? you'd have to blaze a pound of dried grass to get any effect

10. mindblown1980

mindblown1980 Guest

what about making somthing like hash oil out of reed canary? naturally like strain it with alchol.

11. James Truax

James Truax Members

You can smokes the leave but not as good as the extracted dmt