CAN YOU SMOKE Oxycodone Hydrochloride?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by GEETERED, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Oxyrisin

Oxyrisin Member

Sure they are man LOL

2. shicklet14

shicklet14 Member

I am well aware that one can freebase oxycontin (brand name for time release oxycodone) using tin foil and a flame. However, how unhealthy is it to do the same with Percocet 5/325 mg (which means each pill contains 5 milligrams of oxycodone, and 325 milligrams of acetominophen [Tylenol])? I would assume that because most addicts prefer to freebase 80 mg. OC's which contain no Tylenol, freebasing a pill with relatively miniscule amounts of oxycodone (compared to the amount of acetominophen) would be not only wasteful, but downright stupid, considering how much tylenol you'd be inhaling. However, I just got prescribed to twenty Percocets (5/325 mg), so I guess I'll write back and tell you all how the base-sesh went.

3. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

IMHO the best way for percs is oral.

4. joosynugs

joosynugs Guest

I've seen people smoke Oxycodone Hydrochloride, they had to crush it up first. Oxycontin's don't need to be crushed. swallowing, shooting, snorting and smoking pills are all pretty unhealthy ways of getting high. smoking them isn't any worse on you body than snorting them, it just has adverse effects on different parts of your body

5. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Smoking a pill that has such a high oral bioavailability is a complete waste of time.

So you are saying that Oxycontin, which is time released Oxycodone, does not need to be crushed. You do realize that it stays time released until it is crushed, don't you?

You also realize that Oxycontin is Oxycodone HCL, just time released, right?

With all of this information, you think that you can just take a whole Oxycontin pill and smoke it, and get good effects?

Also, where are you getting your source of information that smoking a pill is no more harmful then snorting it?

0_o

Haha.

6. Feelings Of U4ia

Sorry double post.

7. Feelings Of U4ia

Oxycodone IS stronger then Morphine, sorry to inform ya.

http://www.mywhatever.com/cifwriter/library/70/4926.html

Also, injecting Oxycodone is HORRIBLE for your veins, and your body. Even a wheel filter can't get out EVERYTHING that you need to filter, so it's not a safe thing to do.

Come back in 10 years after they have been shooting Oxycontin for all of them, and tell me how many have clogged arteries and/or died.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

ouch.. thats nasty.

9. KuriousGeorge

KuriousGeorge Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

This thread has been Dead (no pun) for two years. Still the same, why crush and snort something or smoke it, use it as prescribed.My script is to find very good genetic marijuana and smoke until.... well you will know when you get there. :)

10. Poppy Planter

Poppy Planter Member

HAHAHA Rectal insertation??? Have you actually tried that with an 80? And I thought I have done some desperate things to get my fix when going thru WDs but I think that just crossed the line... unless of course it gets you really fucked up! haha just playin...

11. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

I can't even imagine sticking a pill up my ass. WHY????:confused:

12. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

^^ you crush the pill, mix it with a little water, then shoot it up your ass. this allows the oxycodone to be absorbed really fast. i've never done it personally, but i imagine that it would be pretty effective.
    same thing can be done with alcohol, but thres a good chance that you would die of alcohol poisoning..

this thread is hella old..
    a couple people seem to be resurecting threads from ages ago for some reason.. haha

13. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

An oxyenema? Um. No. I'll wait the extra 15 minutes for the swallowing to work. I just pop em down with some super hot coffee and I'm good. I won't use needles anymore and I can't stand the taste when I chew them up. Nasty chalky shit.

14. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

I swallowed my meds today just so they would last longer. i'll usually pop a few oxy then half an hour later, snort a few more. seems to work rather well for taking care of the pain and sometines even catching a buzz.

15. KuriousGeorge

Well, when I was a 20 Year old Young man, Joined the Service and while I was home on a little furlow (leave/vacation time). When I got back to Jodi. she had not waited well. Well her mother was an office manager as well as a hygienist in her earlier days. She was a bit buzzed, I was a young boy toy. She pulled out a vial of stuff from the fridge that I had never seen or heard off, although I have heard of liquid cocaine or something like that. She told me the best place to put a few drops in was the ole Azz. While I always like to snort it, the little I did in those daysl it was a really nice buzz. I ended up doing the girlfriends mother and that went on off an on while I was visiting home during different vacations.

This was the 70s, I am pretty sure it was not called Liquid Cocaine. For someone in the Dental Industry in those days, what is it exactly that I may be referring too.

16. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

ive never plugged any pills. i think i would give it a shot if i ever find some dillys since they have a low oral BA. as for oxy, i tried smoking it once back in the day, worked pretty well. But today i try to keep harm reduction in mind, and oral works just fine for me, so i doubt i will try smoking it again.

17. KuriousGeorge

Those look like 2mg Xanax Bars. What Size Oxy comes in that shape 80s?

18. china_white

china_white Banned

oxy doesnt come in that shape,
    those are xanax bars

19. Eagles06

Eagles06 Member

Damn, I suprised China White hasnt said anything yet.... THere have been several posts on this same dumb question. Catch up on telling people whats up China. Hey, Where has everyone else been, like FeelingsofU4ia and Does2?

20. Slingblade

Slingblade Member

i was wondering the same thing. I havent seen U4ia or Does2 in a good while. Maybe they ran off to opie heaven together or eloped lol.