can you quit?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by redbarcheta, Dec 29, 2004.

1. positive vibes

positive vibes Member

i quit for the last month,,, then when the time felt right on new years eve, i toked up again. Not an addiction problem, there are pro's and cons for giving it up or continuing to smoke occasionally, no biggie, part of life.

2. heartsnotfarts

heartsnotfarts Member

i didnt smoke the whole month of august, but i only smoked like 5 times before that, so that doesnt really count. after my parents found my dro back in october i quit for like 2 weeks. but unfortunately i havent done anything for like the last week. im probably a pretty lucky smoker, cause i dont have much addiction, i never get red eyes, and i get tripping out after just a couple hits.

sometimes when i have a stretch without smoking, it goes like this:
    first couple days off im fine,
    then like the 3-5 day i notice it
    then after that im fine and used to it
    then i start smoking again once i get a new bag
    then i run out and stop
    then it all happens again, but theres no porblem for me with it, so i can quit, i just dont feel like it cause cannabis is just so fancy and nice

3. London Mod

London Mod Member

Just a little bit of Old Farts Advice to all you young men & women.
    If you can quit then do it.
    I have been smoking for some 18 years now and if dont have a toke I am awful to be around. I am like an alcoholic without a drink.
    I suppose you could call me a junkie really