Can you pester God?

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by johnnystillcantread, May 15, 2007.

1. johnnystillcantread

johnnystillcantread Member

Hello! Once I was doing some gardening work in the country and suddenly saw a black object on the other side of the shrubs that I was working on. At first I thought my dog had some how followed me to work – so I stood up and saw that it was a black bear and at that very same time the bear was looking up and seeing that it was a human. Lucky it all went cool - but when I finished up for the day and went to get my money from the customer – I told them about the bear and they said something like, “Oh ya – there has been a bear hanging around hear for about a week – but we said a prayer for you before you came so that you would be Ok”. I wanted to say something like, “well why the heck didn’t you just tell me about the bear” but instead said something like. “um ok thanks”. I think it would have been better to tell me about the bear before I started working – I could have brought a portable radio and it would have kept the bear away. Cheers!

2. broony

broony Banned

Prayer? Mother fucker get a gun and a BBQ bear meat is fucking tasty.

3. snake sedrick

snake sedrick Banned

So's 'long pig' some say.