Can you make yourself squirt?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Lolgal5566771, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Lolgal5566771

Lolgal5566771 Members

ladies, when you masturbate can you squirt? What’s it like? Does it feel good?

2. anythingonce

anythingonce You Can Trust Me

Say no more. A nods as good as a wink to a blind bat. Say no more. What’s is like?

3. Holly1272

Holly1272 Members

It doesn't happen often, but I do if I really have the free time and enjoy myself for a good while. There is a real art toward getting myself to do it.

Yes, it does feel good. My first time happened completely by surprise and blew my mind. I was so riled up and enthralled with a story I was reading, but felt like I really had to pee every time I would get close to orgasm, so I kept stopping and taking it back a notch. Eventually I was so hot that I honestly didn't care anymore. The scene I was reading was so arousing that I couldn't resist pushing myself right through it.

I hit a height it didn't think was possible and couldn't even control my body. I remember squirting like a tiny water gun over and over and had practically no control over my hips because it felt so good.

Deejay88, Rob526, Warmwet and 7 others like this.
  4. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

That is extremely hot.

Holly1272 likes this.
  5. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

Masturbation is very sexually arousing. You are in total control. Your fingers, your hands, the movement of your legs and body are controlled by the sensuality you are feeling.

Holly1272 likes this.
  6. Holly1272

Holly1272 Members

Yes! Though sometimes I feel like I lose all control, like the situation I mentioned. Haha!

Wayne Fontana and anythingonce like this.
  7. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

You do. The sexual arousal you feel can only be contained for so long. The mind is processing all of these runaway feelings. The body then seems to take over and succumbs to these feelings.

Holly1272 likes this.
  8. Thisisrandom36

Thisisrandom36 Members

Wow. I am picturing your gorgeous face along with making yourself squirt and I’m sure it is an amazing sight. Nothing sexier than a woman who can let herself go like that. I love it

Holly1272 likes this.
  9. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

Holy fuck that's a hot story, especially the losing control of your body at the end!

Holly1272 likes this.