can you get sick from licking someones asshole?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by seraphina, Dec 24, 2008.

1. oshinn

oshinn Member

from a medical standpoint- the acids in saliva kill the germs in feces that would otherwise harm you (if they got in through a cut or somesuch.)

2. mizanthrope

mizanthrope Member

hah hahaha hahahhahaa

3. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

Shit! You frikin freeky health nuts just can't accept that sex is down and dirty to start with - so anything done with a teeny bit of forethought is a step up. My only concession over the years is to share a shower. While I'm running a soapy finger along the inside of her cheek valley, a simple, "do you mind if I stick this up you a little - cleans and feels good too?" brings an answer to the bigger question of 'will she allow?' I've read more junk here about poop, shit and corruption. If I was young and excited about getting into sex, I'd laugh off all you clean deans. Hell, the mouth has more germs than an asshole. And all that talk about the colon being a booby trap of backed up shit waiting to dump on some poor lover - laughable. The colon is self cleansing, absorbing most leftover to recycle. Go play with your rubbing alcohol guys, I'll jump at the chance if the answer is, "sure, I'd love to try something new!" I have and will continue.

4. Shale

Shale ~

:cheers2:

5. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

asses aren't for lickin, they're for spankin.

6. Kama

Kama Member

they are for licking, then spanking, then licking some more.

:cheers2:

7. Lady of the Freaks

k...you can lick, and i'll spank. ;)

8. Dipper

Dipper Member

Yeah I mean when you really think about it sex is pretty disgusting. I mean you're sticking your dick inside some girl's bacteria and fungus filled vagina that sweats between their legs and that bleeds out old eggs every month and that's less than an inch away from their assholes where they take nasty diarrhea dumps and farts that stink up the joint. The things we do for pleasure...

9. Lady of the Freaks

hey, you with the filthy mouth...bend over! :D

10. jam-lasagna

jam-lasagna Newbie

I’m curious as to the reason it seems I frequently get diarrhea. I’m a poly zenith mercury self identified vampire cat and so I do have many partners. One in particular whose fake name is (John Bernath) plays many instruments and therefor tends to be a bit more sweaty. I’m sure if before hold him up above my head to rim him if he uses that squatch soap I always see in his bathroom? I guess where I’m getting at is can you get h pylori from eating ass, vagina or doing little Mario cart sized doughnuts on a partner’s face? If so how would I know? What are some simptoms? Thanks !